Be Proud ...ur Bianconeri !! (3 Viewers)

Jan 13, 2006
GOod MOrning ...or good Evining to all the Juve Fan all over the world >>

i cant tell u guys how am happy to see the diffrents nationalitis here in juventuz.com :agree:

all of u are connected to each other with the same thing i do with u ..its the love of the juventus :faq1:

14 years since i started to support the bianconeri ! and on those years i celebrate the champions league in 1996 and i cant remember how many times i celebrate the calcio ... and finally i celebrate the world cup with delpiero the same time i cryed with baggio !!:cry:

now ...:rolleyes2

i need to tell u that wat ever happen to our club we have to rise our head and say it proudly we are juve fans

here in Dubai >>>> u cant imagine how crazy we are in UAE ..dubai >>

our cars branded wwith the juve stickers ..our cups with the juve logo ...our shirts with the same logo .. can u imagine that i have shirts from Armni and Zara ..and its with the juve logo ...:weee:

i wont to reach to the point ..am walking in the streets and the malls and juventus always with me ..

i need to say it i m proud of this club ....and this club should be proud to have such a fans like u ..who will support him on the happiness or the sadness :smoke:

thank u guys

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
zara with juve logo???

that's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
here in greece,they are so crazy with their stupid teams,that you rarely find juventus fans,not to mention juventus stuff...

anyways,OF CAURSE we are proud to be juventinies,especially now!
and i have told my two best friends-who may not like football,but when someone asks them what team hey support they used to say juve-that if they are asked now,they must answer even more proudly that they are juventinos!!!!!!!!!!!

FORZA JUVE PER SEPMRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
D E L P I E R O
Jan 13, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6
    Akerman said:
    Hello mate!

I've noticed that Juventus has got many fans in Asia and Africa, how come?
    hi ....u cant imagine that ..when juve won the calcio last sesson .. we went out to the street by handed cars and celbrate like we won the world cup !!

and yes belive it juventus has a magic effect to attract all the fans all over the world ..

OP
    D E L P I E R O
    Jan 13, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    Lilianna said:
    zara with juve logo???

that's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    here in greece,they are so crazy with their stupid teams,that you rarely find juventus fans,not to mention juventus stuff...

anyways,OF CAURSE we are proud to be juventinies,especially now!
    and i have told my two best friends-who may not like football,but when someone asks them what team hey support they used to say juve-that if they are asked now,they must answer even more proudly that they are juventinos!!!!!!!!!!!

FORZA JUVE PER SEPMRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yes with zara !!

and that wat make us proud ... yes we say it we are juve fans .... thanks for your reply ..

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    D E L P I E R O said:
    then u r welcome ....and why not i can envolve u when things happen in dubai about juventus ..
    yea that would good, but i doubt we'll be seeing juve in dubai for quite some time.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
    D E L P I E R O said:
    hi ....u cant imagine that ..when juve won the calcio last sesson .. we went out to the street by handed cars and celbrate like we won the world cup !!

and yes belive it juventus has a magic effect to attract all the fans all over the world ..
    That great to hear. :)

It shows what power this club has. Hopefully they will stay true to the club even in Serie B.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    D E L P I E R O said:
    yes with zara !!

and that wat make us proud ... yes we say it we are juve fans .... thanks for your reply ..
    i can't believe you're so damn lucky!!!!!!!!
    i went yesterday to zara and bought some clothes...i wish they had juve logo on them :depressed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)