Bayern liken Juve to the ‘Mafia’ (2 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
isha00 said:
No need to scream, I'm not stupid, thanks.
Could have fooled me.

isha00 said:
The fact that he didn't mean his nationality is something I hope, but it doesn't make it less offensive.
Anyway, even if mafia is spread all over the world, the mafiosi will always remain the Italians. And it hurts, you know? Also because, as I already said, Mafia is still a plague here.

Ah, and "Nazi", as Mafia (=operate as in a black market/illegal kind of way), can be have another meaning. For example, I'll have you know that my mom calls me a Nazi for how I make my little brother behave. :rolleyes:
NO, I don't know what the hell you are talking aobut when you say that the calling of someone "Mafioso" hurts, I can't compare, but, I can compare when someone calls you a NAZI, and yes, NO MATTER WHAT, if you say Nazi to a German, it is a hell of a lot bigger of a thing than if you say something like that to an Italian.

I mean,JESUS CHRIST, they have NATIONAL LAWS in Germany so that you can't have VIDEO GAMES that are beyond a certain point, so that they are not that violent, so that a video game does not spawn a new Hitler.

Do they have laws like that in Italy? So that a new Mussolini? No, seriously, do they?

Because no matter what the fuck you say, the Mafia has a hand in many illegal dealings around the world, in a hundred flipping countries, NO MATTER WHAT. But when you say NAZI, it is pretty clear you are talking about a political movement in which 9 MILLION PEOPLE DIED, there is not any other way to take that, NO OTHER WAY.

And about your other question, are you an idiot, yes, the secondary meaning for NAZI is a bad businessman, and when your mother calls you a Nazi, she likens you to not doing good business with your brother. Not a fucking chance. Your mother is telling you that the way you control your brother is similar to the way in which a political group of the 1930's and 40's would control a group of people or else KILL THEM. The way you would take someone and want to execute them because they THINK DIFFERENTLY from you, because they are a different religion.

In retrospect, if my mother called ME a Nazi for the way i treat my sister, my mother would be happy to wake up with all 32 teeth in the morning.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Maresca said:
thanks mate, I just signed in and saw this off topic discussion and I wanted to put an end to it.;)
I have been in England and was very busy after that, I could not post regulary in the last days.
Oh i see. It's good to have you back;)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:faq2:

Mafia originated in Sicily, which was not originally a part of Italy, and moved north and west. When you say Mafioso you are referring to Sicily. Turin isn't in Sicily is it?

:faq2:

When you say Nazi, there is no other conatation than Germany.

:google:

My suggestion, people stop throwing the words Nazi, Mafia, Facist, Triad, and other offensive shit around.

Or

Lighten up and realize being the mafia of football is not such a bad thing.

slick1

Dec 4, 2005
Daaammmnnnn!! Somebody get some background music up in hurr preferably( ambitionz to Rida-tupac) Burke baby taking charge and i cant denie it....

slick1

Dec 4, 2005
Before this thread goes out i wanna throw some shoutouts...burkey,bozi,snoop the whole juventuz squad for keepin it real...also to my nuggha hambon locked up hurry back....yeaaaaah!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)