Bayern liken Juve to the ‘Mafia’ (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
snoop said:
Greg If it was directed to me,I know that that wasn't nice at all to say that,he should take the case to court instead of barking.but I am talking about the main point here,that we should respect the rules.
I follow you, snoop. But my comment wasn't directed at anybody really. I just thought that it was so unprofessional for the head of a major club to say something so stupid.

Buffonisgod

7-1-3 where you at?
Apr 12, 2004
isha00 said:
It's only me that understood that Buffonisgood meant that calling an Italian team "Mafia" is like saying Rummenigge is a "Nazi"?

But you all seem shoked only about the Nazi thing. Probably because you think that Italian=Mafia is not that wrong after all.
Exactly.

I'm not Italian, I'm Korean-American so I don't really have a dog in this fight. That said, I was surprised that a public figure would "coincedentally" use the term "mafia" to describe Juve.

To my knowledge, Italians aren't really proud of the mafia. Just like Germans aren't about Nazis.

Would it be ok if Moggi said Bayern were Nazis who weren't treating guys like Sagnol well enough to have them re-sign with Bayern? No... Just like it's wrong for whatever his name is to say that Juve use mafia-like tactics.

It's just funny that this loser gets a free pass to say something that could be racially offensive towards Italians. But if Moggi said something about Nazis in relation to Bayern, you'd have people like Burke/Bombardier all over the place getting pissed off.

Apr 12, 2004
isha00 said:
It's only me that understood that Buffonisgood meant that calling an Italian team "Mafia" is like saying Rummenigge is a "Nazi"?

But you all seem shoked only about the Nazi thing. Probably because you think that Italian=Mafia is not that wrong after all.
Well no shit, Italy is not the only country with a mafia, the Russians, the Chinese, there are a lot of other countries that have a mafia, and Italy are the best known, no dount about it.

But when you say NAZI, I think it is pretty obvious you are talking about GERMANY.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
isha00 said:

Look at the first line Elissa

Buffonisgod said:
Bayern are Nazis.

It's kind of, sort of racist of them to say that Juve are "mafia-like". If Juve were a Spanish club, would that guy be calling Juve a mafia?

Don't blame us for your inability to have players who actually want to play for your club. Your league sucks ass and your players know it.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Buffonisgod said:
Exactly.

I'm not Italian, I'm Korean-American so I don't really have a dog in this fight. That said, I was surprised that a public figure would "coincedentally" use the term "mafia" to describe Juve.

To my knowledge, Italians aren't really proud of the mafia. Just like Germans aren't about Nazis.

Would it be ok if Moggi said Bayern were Nazis who weren't treating guys like Sagnol well enough to have them re-sign with Bayern? No... Just like it's wrong for whatever his name is to say that Juve use mafia-like tactics.

It's just funny that this loser gets a free pass to say something that could be racially offensive towards Italians. But if Moggi said something about Nazis in relation to Bayern, you'd have people like Burke/Bombardier all over the place getting pissed off.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

I think we have a winner!! :weee:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
ßömßärdiër said:
Well no shit, Italy is not the only country with a mafia, the Russians, the Chinese, there are a lot of other countries that have a mafia, and Italy are the best known, no dount about it.

But when you say NAZI, I think it is pretty obvious you are talking about GERMANY.

You the man Burke!:weee:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
ßömßärdiër said:

So?
Does that make calling an Italian Mafia less offensive than calling a German Nazi?
Not counting that the Mafia is still killing our people.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
swag said:
I follow you, snoop. But my comment wasn't directed at anybody really. I just thought that it was so unprofessional for the head of a major club to say something so stupid.
yeah,I totally agree with that :agree:

Apr 12, 2004
READ MY POST.

It is totally different. I don't think he meant it directly at his nationality either, I think that he was defining how they operate as in a black market/illegal kind of way. i don't think that they necissarily were.

But when you say NAZI, there is no doubt what you are talking about.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Guys seriously enough of this crap! Everyone are obviously very opinionated on this subject towards ''Racism/steriotype'' Lets give it a rest.

Karl heinze rummenigge is a cock smoker ..........we'll end on that note.

Goodnight!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Buffonisgod said:
I win by 1st round knockout.
way to go fan the flames of hatred,just say that the comment was an attempt to compare the level of direspect shown by an authoriyt figure who should have known better and that your comment was born out of a desire to show the insult.
there is enough arguements and petty squabbles on this forum without starting an all out war with burke,.
by the way i see your point but it was not well made and i see why burke would get so pised at this comment

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
snoop said:
Look at the first line Elissa

I still look at it the same way. After saying "German are nazis" he explained the reasons behind it. In Italian I would call it a "provocazione" ----> an exaggerate thing said to prove a point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)