Bayern liken Juve to the ‘Mafia’ (2 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
snoop said:
I don't know what you guys think,but I don't really like to see these kinds of comments every week.everybody is turning against us.if we continue this way,we will lose the respect that our club has.

Moggi knows what hes doing trust me. As for losing respect that will never happen. That german dude karl-Heinze whats his face is just bitter how hes losing his star players. Like the way we havent confirmed a thing yet til January. And you think we are the only club negotiating with willy sagnol? just cos we supposedly won his signature that makes us bad. And not the other clubs who also tried.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
to a football man like rummenigge this must be a huge slap in the face to be beaten by an administrator
does it hurt???does it hurt
+rep to whoever names the film first

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Bozi.78 said:
to a football man like rummenigge this must be a huge slap in the face to be beaten by an administrator
does it hurt???does it hurt
+rep to whoever names the film first
it is a "huge slap" to his face,because we are getting sagnol on free.But the guy is right someway,there are rules and there should be respected.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Not to mention that likening Juve to the mafia plays on ugly steroetypes of Italians. Rummenigge is in a high-ranking, official position, afterall. He should not be making ridiculous and insulting comments.

As Buffonisgod pointed out, would it be considered acceptable for Moggi to call Bayern a bunch of Nazis? (EDIT: Just saw Burke's reply above. ;))

IMO, Rummenigge managed to make himself look ugliest of all with his comments.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
swag said:
Not to mention that likening Juve to the mafia plays on ugly steroetypes of Italians. Rummenigge is in a high-ranking, official position, afterall. He should not be making ridiculous and insulting comments.

As Buffonisgod pointed out, would it be considered acceptable for Moggi to call Bayern a bunch of Nazis? (EDIT: Just saw Burke's reply above. ;))

IMO, Rummenigge managed to make himself look ugliest of all with his comments.
Greg If it was directed to me,I know that that wasn't nice at all to say that,he should take the case to court instead of barking.but I am talking about the main point here,that we should respect the rules.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
snoop said:
it is a "huge slap" to his face,because we are getting sagnol on free.But the guy is right someway,there are rules and there should be respected.
yeah totally but if we did anything wrong then they would have reported it by now.
man u have gotten away with it for years but they are now taking a tough stance on "tapping up" hance roma's transfer ban

Buffonisgod

7-1-3 where you at?
Apr 12, 2004
If you guys actually think that I think Bayern are literally Nazis, then I don't know what to say.

My whole point is that it was an idiotic statement by that loser to say Juve is the mafia. Just like it's idiotic for someone to say Bayern are Nazis.

If you can't see what I was trying to say, then you are a mix of Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
It's only me that understood that Buffonisgood meant that calling an Italian team "Mafia" is like saying Rummenigge is a "Nazi"?

But you all seem shoked only about the Nazi thing. Probably because you think that Italian=Mafia is not that wrong after all.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Buffonisgod said:
If you guys actually think that I think Bayern are literally Nazis, then I don't know what to say.

My whole point is that it was an idiotic statement by that loser to say Juve is the mafia. Just like it's idiotic for someone to say Bayern are Nazis.

If you can't see what I was trying to say, then you are a mix of Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder.
You could have explained it in a better way mate.:)

Anyhow, It's okay....we don't have to go off-topic and fight for this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)