Bayern liken Juve to the ‘Mafia’ (1 Viewer)

slick1

Dec 4, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
way to go fan the flames of hatred,just say that the comment was an attempt to compare the level of direspect shown by an authoriyt figure who should have known better and that your comment was born out of a desire to show the insult.
there is enough arguements and petty squabbles on this forum without starting an all out war with burke,.
by the way i see your point but it was not well made and i see why burke would get so pised at this comment
What is this!! burke is down on the mat recovering while Buffonisgod is getting the crowd to sway his way....When BOOM off the Turnbuckle Bozi flys in with a Elbow smash str8t to his dome taking him out....now burke is standing and looks to end this match to continue his 189 win streak....:agree:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
slick1 said:
What is this!! burke is down on the mat recovering while Buffonisgod is getting the crowd to sway his way....When BOOM off the Turnbuckle Bozi flys in with a Elbow smash str8t to his dome taking him out....now burke is standing and looks to end this match to continue his 189 win streak....:agree:
:weee: :weee:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
ßömßärdiër said:
READ MY POST.
No need to scream, I'm not stupid, thanks.
It is totally different. I don't think he meant it directly at his nationality either, I think that he was defining how they operate as in a black market/illegal kind of way. i don't think that they necissarily were.

But when you say NAZI, there is no doubt what you are talking about.
The fact that he didn't mean his nationality is something I hope, but it doesn't make it less offensive.
Anyway, even if mafia is spread all over the world, the mafiosi will always remain the Italians. And it hurts, you know? Also because, as I already said, Mafia is still a plague here.

Ah, and "Nazi", as Mafia (=operate as in a black market/illegal kind of way), can be have another meaning. For example, I'll have you know that my mom calls me a Nazi for how I make my little brother behave. :rolleyes:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
slick1 said:
ah the elbow smash...my favourite:weee:
though this hasd now degenerated big time thanks for the laugh

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
it is not fair to call bayern nazis. I was in the bayern stadium two times, and I must adimt that the bayern fans were very kind. there are some strange people in Bayern , but not in the bayern Munich football club. they are an example as many other big teams in europe who fight racism.

Rummenige is surly stupid but not nazi. He is just frustrated that Bayern can not keep their players (Sagnol, Ballack).
I know what Buffonisgod tried to say, but this is not the right way to say it.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Buffonisgod said:
If you guys actually think that I think Bayern are literally Nazis, then I don't know what to say.

My whole point is that it was an idiotic statement by that loser to say Juve is the mafia. Just like it's idiotic for someone to say Bayern are Nazis.

If you can't see what I was trying to say, then you are a mix of Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder.

Dude I cant believe your repping Houston like this. Very dissappointing.
:sick:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Maresca said:
it is not fair to call bayern nazis. I was in the bayern stadium two times, and I must adimt that the bayern fans were very kind. there are some strange people in Bayern , but not in the bayern Munich football club. they are an example as many other big teams in europe who fight racism.

Rummenige is surly stupid but not nazi. He is just frustrated that Bayern can not keep their players (Sagnol, Ballack).
+rep my friend....

Why it took you soo long to post......:angry:

welcome back bro:D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Maresca said:

Hello mate;)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
+rep my friend....

Why it took you soo long to post......:angry:

welcome back bro:D
thanks mate, I just signed in and saw this off topic discussion and I wanted to put an end to it.;)
I have been in England and was very busy after that, I could not post regulary in the last days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)