Bayern envies Juve's financial resources!! (4 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep exactly, says nothing to only mention tv deals, when it's basically the huge chunk of profit Italian teams get, and do poorly on everything else.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Bundesliga figured out they couldn't compete with tv and just decided to be better everywhere else.
Indeed. Just take a look at their average attendance for example. I think I read that Bundesliga has about 45k average, while Serie A has about half as much.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
"Juventus earn 118 million euros per season from selling television rights, we get 16 million," sighed Hoeness. "Over five years, that makes a difference of 500 million euros."

Well in that time Seria A was really strong with Juventus, Milan and Inter, therefore television rights were a good business. But things changed and Seria A is weaker now and also lost one CL spot, while atm there is only one Elite club with juventus, the rest like milan, neapel are decent but not elite. so Juventus should try other business instead of television rights. Bayern for example sold 9,9 % in 2009 of their (AG shares) to Audi for about 100 Mios... deals like that for example or better sponsorship.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
"Juventus earn 118 million euros per season from selling television rights, we get 16 million," sighed Hoeness. "Over five years, that makes a difference of 500 million euros."

Well in that time Seria A was really strong with Juventus, Milan and Inter, therefore television rights were a good business. But things changed and Seria A is weaker now and also lost one CL spot, while atm there is only one Elite club with juventus, the rest like milan, neapel are decent but not elite. so Juventus should try other business instead of television rights. Bayern for example sold 9,9 % of their (AG shares) to Audi for about 100 Mios... deals like that for example or better sponsorship.
Calciopoli imo weakened Serie A big time with Juve destroyed for a while. Germany improved so did England with the oiloney and Serie A went backwards. Im convinced Serie A would be still a much stronger league than it is now.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
what Ac milan has more revenue in 2013 than Juventus? Can someone explain?
I think Milan have more commercial revenue. Match day income and CL revenue may also be a factor, if these figures are taken from the 2011-12 season (they are usually a year old).

Edit: as Zach pointed out, it is 2011-12. CL money alone is ~€40m.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The real interesting thing, is this season's figure.

We had projected 260mil i think ? but apparently we did better then expected

- - - Updated - - -

ohh yes sorry my fault :sergio: juventus should be better 2013 in terms of revenue than milan or?
No, milan will still be significantly ahead, thanks to the sales of silva and zlatan, togheter with CL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)