Batman V Superman and the DC Cinematic Universe (1 Viewer)

OP
BIG DADDY!!!

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #442
    Just out of Aquaman and absolutely loved it.

The visuals were spectacular and I was glued to the screen. o_O

I want to see James Wan direct a Justice League movie now. :D

OP
    BIG DADDY!!!

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #453
    I had a great time watching DC FanDome yesterday with a few beers.

So pumped for these future movies so hopefully Covid fucks off and they can resume filming.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Thank god they are putting out Snyder's version of Justice League. I upgraded to HBO Max JUST for that. From what I understand, they gave him nearly 40 million dollars to finish it.

Oh, and the Batman :tuttosport: Pattinson is perfect for this. A young Bruce Wayne.

And of course, Gal Gadot :tuttosport: X Infinity (No pun intended)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    A four hour long Justice League (hopefully) well done? Give it to me!
    It's supposed to be pretty close to it. Most of the stuff that was revealed in that teaser was not in the movie, so this is a very encouraging sign.

- - - Updated - - -

The one thing that DC always had going for them is that their villains are superior to what Marvel can put out there. The Joker last year was proof positive of that. Now, we will have Black Adam. Although he will probably be some sort of Anti Hero in this universe.

- - - Updated - - -

Justice Society is supposed to be introduced in his movie, as well.

OP
    BIG DADDY!!!

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #457
    Zack says his Justice League is going to be 4 hour long episodes which will alsotbe edited to one long movie for fans to choose how they get to watch it.

Can't believe we're finally getting it and would love to see Affleck return for a series on HBOMAX where he takes on Deathstroke.

Apr 15, 2006
    Zack says his Justice League is going to be 4 hour long episodes which will alsotbe edited to one long movie for fans to choose how they get to watch it.

Can't believe we're finally getting it and would love to see Affleck return for a series on HBOMAX where he takes on Deathstroke.
    Ben will play a big role in The Flash movie apparently. So you're gonna get more of him.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

OP
    BIG DADDY!!!

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #459
    Ben will play a big role in The Flash movie apparently. So you're gonna get more of him.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Oh of course but Jay Olivia who worked on the movies with Zack and directed the animated Flashpoint and Dark Knight Returns says he read Ben's Batman and it was one of the best scripts he's ever read.

https://www.cbr.com/ben-affleck-batman-script-best-says-jay-oliva/

I really would love to see it and hopefully now that he's in a better place in his personal life he might be open to a return

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    Oh of course but Jay Olivia who worked on the movies with Zack and directed the animated Flashpoint and Dark Knight Returns says he read Ben's Batman and it was one of the best scripts he's ever read.

https://www.cbr.com/ben-affleck-batman-script-best-says-jay-oliva/

I really would love to see it and hopefully now that he's in a better place in his personal life he might be open to a return
    I was disappointed that Affleck didn't get to do it. While not a big fan of his acting, the movies he has written and directed are great. Also, would have been nice to see how an older, close to retirement Batman would have been portrayed on screen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)