Barcelona - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Apr 14, 2003
Juve is great !

One man down, extra time, without starting XI players, an away match and ....... Juve still won .

Nedved is just amazing as usual :eek:

Buffon is GOD. He and Toldo once again proved that the best goalkeepers are all Italian, even Cudicini at EPL is great :angel:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Seeing Ferrara go close with that early header made me think about France in 98, with all their defenders scoring. Blanc with the golden goal, Thuram with the double.. then Zidane and Petit, both midfielders. And if you look back at our CL campaign, Ferrara and Tudor scored vs Depor, Montero got the goal vs Barca and Ciro wasn't far from getting the lead last night.. :D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Dog tired, voiceless, sore throated and completely blissfull :D Last night a jug of water flew across the room when Di Vaio slipped in the opening minutes of the game and yes it smashed on the wall :angel: Adrenalin pumping I must have circled my sit 5 to 6 times, banged on the table countless times and celebrated both goals with an unusual amount of vigour!
We didn't play well but you have to admire that grit - pure joy to see the boys work their socks off.
Bravo!!! Bravo!!! Bravo!!!

Tom get me that Montero photo as a memento and everyone should have it as their avatar when he calls it a day ......

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
Tom get me that Montero photo as a memento and everyone should have it as their avatart when he calls it a day ......
If I find it you'll get it :cool:

Jul 18, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++
Lol, the worst 2 players on the pitch combine to create the winner!

Forza Zalayeta, Forza Beckham-delli, Forza Juve!!!
Worst players on the pitch ? U must be joking buddie! BTW Congratultions! I saw the match yesterday! What a CooL F'ucking performance by our Juve :D:cool::greedy:! I went crazy when Juve scored yesterday! Damn me and my little bro just couldn't believe it :dazed::eek::D! I am so happy! It was like a final! FORZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :cool:!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
If I find it you'll get it :cool:
I've been searching the web for 45 minutes for that pic. I wish I could commission a poster - That would sum up Montero's spirit at Juve perfectly :thumb:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
one with determined face towards end of match. hard to explain but he had this face gritting his teeth like 'none shall pass'

:cool:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
just got to watch the match in full, not bad at all
messy at times, but today i'm so happy i don't have the heart to criticize

if it ain't broke, don't fix it, and today if it's black and white then it's in perfect working order :touched::)
well said :touched:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++
I see. I will try to look for it, when I will be looking for Gigi's pics - or some other sources.

:)
Thank you Ally since am exhausted with the search :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)