Barcelona - Juventus (2 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuveMafia 4Ever ] ++
Nedved is just great! He has scored against every big teams this season! Against , Milan, Lazio, Man Utd, Barcelona, Roma, Inter and Deportivo! What a player :eek::cool::eek::D:cool::greedy:! He is Juve's heart!
:thumb:
This season he's beeing super :strong: No words to describe how he is necessary! What a real leader! He's 1/2 Juve!!!

Zalagoal Zalagoal Zalagoal! So funny that the most criticised player saved Juve like this... fans did not even had a chant to celebrate him :D Nobody expected him to score :D
Yep Zala ratings are a bit hight, but when a player score the decisive goal is always like this, even if he didn't do anything else...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Good one Majed.

Want to hear something funny? Yesterday on the Tuttosport newspaper, in the section 'letters to the editor', a juve fan was questioning the Juventus directors how it was possible that they did not realise yet that Zalayeta is a crap player and that he does not deserve to wear the black and white jersey.

Guess he changed his mind now ;)

Seriously, I still don't think Zalayeta is a juve player, however you have to respect him cos he NEVER complains of being too much on the bench. Yesterday's goal earned him a special place in my heart. :)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I guess I'm one of the few people here who's glad to see Zala being given a chance. We have made some very poor deals over the years, with Blanchard, Esnaider, Baiocco, Dimas coming and going. We've also given up on a lot of players like De Sanctis, Henry, Binotto, Manfredini who have gone onto be successful. Zala joined from Penarol in 97 and I always hoped he would be a success. He didn't get a chance, went on to star in the Copa America which Uruguay U21 (more or less) lost to Brazil, beating Argentina and others along the way. He played for Empoli and Sevilla and now he's back. He's not the star we need but he's one of few not-so-great players to get a chance. Of course it would never happen if it wasn't for our injury crisis but it's great to see a player like him get the chance when so many like him don't, it's nice to know the stars don't get all the pieces of the pie always.

Forza Zalayeta!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
jajaja maybe thats true, but now i have shocked feelings,, cuz im very happy with zala´s goal!, ill never forget that goal in the rest of my life!.

thanks zala!

Today at my university (in other words, the barcelona univrsity, cuz evryone support barca and madrid), all the barca fans were very sad.
I wanted to talk to eveyrone about the game, cuz before the quarters finals,,,evry day was someone saying things like "ahh crap juve, the semis will be barxa-madrid!!"...or "youll see tomorrow!!, we will eat juve alive jajaja". But they seemed so depressed, some of them approached to me and congratulated, saying that juve played a good game. So i was not talking baout that much, just for respèct to the death ones.

Well, but now the real nighhtemare began,,cuz from every 100 people in my U, 80 goes to madrid!!!.

i just cant wait.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
here almost everyone likes barcelona/madrid too! i am just fighting with a dude over msn who like 3 weeks ago told me that juve 'was going to be trashed'
he is so mad lol well he and barcelona deserve what juve gave them

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
here almost everyone likes barcelona/madrid too! i am just fighting with a dude over msn who like 3 weeks ago told me that juve 'was going to be trashed'
he is so mad lol well he and barcelona deserve what juve gave them
Hopefully juve will do the same to Madrid!!
This will be harder than the Final!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IMO, if juve beat madrid (i dnt know how) the champions league is ours!!!!

but we must play our best,,,,no we must to.... i dont know what we must do!!

i want to see that game!! oh my god how exciting!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
i kinda want to see it lol i get too nervous yesterday i lost my voice due to my screaming and i couldnt see the extra time i was too nervous lmao i had to take my eyes away from the tv for minutes, i just hope juve plays a good match this is the final obstacle for the cup

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
here's how i see it, we take down madrid like the true champs we are (touch wood) and then beat.... milan, probably, to be the chaaampioooons.
i can't wait, i'm so pumped :)

(has anyone seen that espn CL ad with the choir singing about the "chaaampioooons"?)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
hahaha i was in the same situation,.........

My worst secene was when luis enrike tricked montero inside the buffon´s dominions!!!!!.

I was stunned!, i closed my eyes!! facinf to the floor!!. When everyone in the restaurant screamed,,then i looked at the tv and saw the image of enrike and the name below,,,i thinked to myself
"oh shit, he scored after all, we are doomed".....but, i dont know how, he wasted that chance!! .

it was a cardiac moment for me?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++

(has anyone seen that espn CL ad with the choir singing about the "chaaampioooons"?)
hoshi,, your are talking about the CL´s anthem or what?

i dont see that!! what happened?

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
Ahah it probably is the CL anthem, I've got no idea to be honest.

Basically they play that song over a montage of various superstars doing what they do best. There's nothing special about it, good or bad, it's just that on gamedays ESPN plays it about 50 times, and the song really gets on your nerves.

That's all :)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
Ahah it probably is the CL anthem, I've got no idea to be honest.

Basically they play that song over a montage of various superstars doing what they do best. There's nothing special about it, good or bad, it's just that on gamedays ESPN plays it about 50 times, and the song really gets on your nerves.

That's all :)
If we win this year, I'm organizing a Juventuz choir to sing the anthem :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Birindelli is underrated by juve fans.

He did a hell of a lot better job than Zambrotta.
His crosses are pretty good too.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
If Roma and Milan defeated RM, why can`t Juve? Roma defeated RM at the bernabau!

And don't forget, Juve already eliminated 2 spanish teams...bring on the 3rd one :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)