Barcelona - Chelsea (1 Viewer)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
not really i mean barca in this game were much better than the first leg, but i must say the refree is rubbish!!!!!!, as for chelseas first goal it was an offside it was soooooo clear. god i hate chelsea soo much ( probably as much as i hate binter)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Michael_Cutajar said:
I don't think Lampard's goal was offside.
Neither do I.I think an other player was in offside position.

@Bisco. Chelsea was definitely the better side in tonight match.they had more opportunities than Barca.I just hope Bremn avoid defeat next week in Neo Campo and make it to the next round.I respect your hate for Chelsea though :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
king Ale said:
Neither do I.I think an other player was in offside position.

@Bisco. Chelsea was definitely the better side in tonight match.they had more opportunities than Barca.I just hope Bremn avoid defeat next week in Neo Campo and make it to the next round.I respect your hate for Chelsea though :D
Drogba was offside.

You must be joking. Barca played well they just couldnt score or create many shooting opportunities

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Michael_Cutajar said:
Drogba was offside.

You must be joking. Barca played well they just couldnt score or create many shooting opportunities
Na I'm not.Chelsea had more chances than Barca.Ballack had two good chances,Valdes made a great save on Essien header and Robben missed an excellent opportunity.the draw was the least Chelsea could get.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
Farina = D%ck :)

What the heck happened to Barca... I had a very nice bet ... and missed only Barca's Home win:( was just couple minutes away from the win!

Forza Juve! There is no team like Juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)