Banned members (3 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
She wont come back anyway. And I hope she dosent. She was a pain in the ass here, her posts were becoming to tiresome. Shes too opinionated and doesnt know when to step off. I even stopped reading them. Its no fun on a forum anymore if otherwise respected members are forced to insult her over nationality and looks because she has made them so desperate. If she likes you she is really nice, but she dosent like anyone.

She liked me :extatic:

Bah, who am I kidding, nobody likes me :sigh:

Anyone have a spare gun? :frown:

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Everyone has a shelf life here Cole. And you just recently passed yours :D

I passed mine after 500 posts. I was top of my game then :howler:

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
When you came you were fresh and popular. You were the new hottness. All the girls wanted you and could do no wrong. You were the level headed polite and friendly English guy that people just wanted to put in their pocket.

Now you lost it, your a washed up ex sex god like Fliakis and your a bigot because of one line. Your a loser now and no one likes you.

Though your still cool with me. :D

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

I missed how he got banned in the first place, but he had some good posts. Bring back Burke!
It was on very very good grounds for a ban. That onslaught went on and on and on. Still, bring him back eh! :thumb:

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
No, no Burke.
He has been interned in a psychiatric institution and Doctors said that coming back to this forum can destroy the chances that he becomes amentally stable again.....

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

I missed how he got banned in the first place, but he had some good posts. Bring back Burke!
That day, he just flipped his mode. But overall, he was a nice member of the forums. I'd happily see him back.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Why should we bring back banned members. FFS they were banned for a reason!
jus what i was gonna say...im sure they werent banned for the hell of it.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Yes I have although I don't know when he left or what the circumstances were. Care to fill me in?

PS. Was hoping he would still read and that comments like that would convince him to post again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)