Banned members (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I am for the return of banned members Claire Blandest and Donald Michael Burke the III.

Moreover, the member by the name of "Angus Thermopyl" can return as well, even though he might be a dual account user.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
This is a stupid thread. Can't we, instead, nominated people we would like to see banned?

I vote for that avatar stealing bastard Majed :D

OP
jaecole

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    Actually she made some good points in there. She isn't bad, she's just misunderstood :D

And Burke was cool with me. Contrary to popular opinion I didn't scheme to have him banned or even want him banned.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    hangon, is Burke's name really Donald?

Don Burke is a famous gardener in Australia who has (had) one of the most popular TV shows here :LOL:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
    Actually she made some good points in there. She isn't bad, she's just misunderstood :D

And Burke was cool with me. Contrary to popular opinion I didn't scheme to have him banned or even want him banned.
    Burke says sometimes he does miss this place, and if he is allowed to return I will make sure he knows the real limits. He needs help and reminders with this sort of thing, however I have confidence in him.

And yes Graham, Burke's first name is Donald. ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    hangon, is Burke's name really Donald?

Don Burke is a famous gardener in Australia who has (had) one of the most popular TV shows here :LOL:
    Did you miss my post or did you decide to ignore it? :frown:

OP
    jaecole

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #18
    On second thoughts, maybe they shouldn't ban Claire. I don't think forums are good for her :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    She wont come back anyway. And I hope she dosent. She was a pain in the ass here, her posts were becoming to tiresome. Shes too opinionated and doesnt know when to step off. I even stopped reading them. Its no fun on a forum anymore if otherwise respected members are forced to insult her over nationality and looks because she has made them so desperate. If she likes you she is really nice, but she dosent like anyone.

Though the funny thing is even though people really start to hate her, they still always want to like her and if she is nice to them even for a moment they will forget everything and love her. Same in real life. IncuboRossonero continually craved her adoration like he had from River, Kaiser Franco really let rip into her on quite a personal level but still he cant help liking her, Burke aswell and Andy and even Shadowfax seems to not mind her too much.

But if she came back she will do nothing but destroy whatever good feeling there is about her, because thats all she does. She knows that and she has closed the book on Juventuz. Unlike me she actually can control addiction :D.

Let that be the end of her :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)