Baltimore Riots/Freddie Gray (10 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
As the discussion of civil rights and life-or-death treatment from police abuses becomes so diluted to the point of America's Funniest Home Videos, the conversation is over.
I thought it was hilarious that someone would give the guy who slides into first in the slow pitch beer league a $#@!ing badge.:lol:
he had every right to draw his weapon, those punks were charging him
I agree. But what he was doing to that teenage girl, despite the fact she was a punk was unwarranted, FFS it's a teenage girl in a small disturbance incident.
he could have handled that better, but he is authority whether liked or not, and his commands are to be followed and that girl was certainly not yielding to that.
I'm not questioning why he drew his gun, it seems understandable, however he did seem to be raging pretty hard to the point his coworkers had to calm him down. Who knows if he would've pulled the trigger or not.

Abd calling them punks :howler: they are kids around 15 years old having a pool party and apparently most of em were residents of the area.

Only thing I'm questioning is the rage and fury in his actions. It makes sense drawing a gun on 2 males creeping up from behind, but he didn't have to turn his back on them, he didn't need to be on top of a kid.

- - - Updated - - -

His coworkers seemed level headed but that man...$#@!
Yea that was retarded what they did but come on the whole event was $#@!ed up and focusing just on those 2 boys who acted in an illogical manner shouldn't overshadow the whole series of event and give the right of way to the cop and skip on everything that's been done.

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless I'm glad there hasn't been blood that's been spilled.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys should learn from the Canadian mounties yo
Guess she deserved to get thrown around. :boh::lol:
Regardless it's not my issue, is something you guys as a nation need to work on.
The Mounties will train :p
Ah sa, pardon mon vieux père. I'm on my cell phone towards the end of a 12hr shift I'm not gonna type a paragraph. You're obviously a lot more sensitive to the topic then I am cause it affects you and your country/community and not mine.

I hope you can understand how from the outside $#@! looks horrible and the fingers of the outsiders will point to the authorities because they are expected to deal with it with a certain level of civility.

For $#@! sakes the somali/jamaicain communities in Toronto get real bad, the aboriginal reserves get real bad, but there are never such overt violence being displayed.

And with all due respect, I don't expect to be taken seriously
That cop was a retard, he went completely nuts on those kids. They're just kids...it was just a pool party.

Swedish cops showing how to handle 'bidness :stuckup:

You guys are falling for the media again, apart from X. Multiple witnesses said the folks at the party were acting unruly. The dumb black girl was probably out of line and then her friends rushed the cop. How stupid can those clowns be? They were lucky they weren't all shot.

This is just another case of blacks not acting like upstanding citizens, which happens quite a lot. Some whites do the same thing. Cops certainly need to live and let live in this country, but folks need to grow the fuck up.

Two girls had their college fund lemonade stand shut down in Hampton Roads by the "authorities" because their juice was "possibly a health hazard." They were selling lemonade and the city wanted them to have a permit. How stupid is that? Honestly, this issue is much more important than a bunch of thugs getting pissed at a pool party. Much bigger problems out there, and yes the police state is a huge problem but more on a federal level.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

On a more serious note, I hope America and Americans don't get distracted by people pushing their own political agendas and manage to overcome this tragedy, don't feed the fiends, make peace.
The pastor who got murdered was also a senator and was pushing for cops to have body cameras on them to get a more objective point of view on things.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Dude wanted to spark a civil war....
It really seems like Obama does as well. Unfortunately, we're going to get one at this pace.

And once again, the media is not discussing how this freak is yet another big pharma psych drug abuser. Practically all of the mass shootings I can remember have been pulled by clowns who are on behavior modification drugs.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I don't really chime into these topics but here's how it's laid out

Brown - terrorist
Black - thug
White - mentally unstable in some regard

I guess it is what it is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)