Baltimore Riots/Freddie Gray (11 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
he had every right to draw his weapon, those punks were charging him
I agree. But what he was doing to that teenage girl, despite the fact she was a punk was unwarranted, FFS it's a teenage girl in a small disturbance incident.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I agree. But what he was doing to that teenage girl, despite the fact she was a punk was unwarranted, FFS it's a teenage girl in a small disturbance incident.
he could have handled that better, but he is authority whether liked or not, and his commands are to be followed and that girl was certainly not yielding to that.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
he had every right to draw his weapon, those punks were charging him
I'm not questioning why he drew his gun, it seems understandable, however he did seem to be raging pretty hard to the point his coworkers had to calm him down. Who knows if he would've pulled the trigger or not.

Abd calling them punks :howler: they are kids around 15 years old having a pool party and apparently most of em were residents of the area.

Only thing I'm questioning is the rage and fury in his actions. It makes sense drawing a gun on 2 males creeping up from behind, but he didn't have to turn his back on them, he didn't need to be on top of a kid.

- - - Updated - - -

His coworkers seemed level headed but that man...shit

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'm not questioning why he drew his gun, it seems understandable, however he did seem to be raging pretty hard to the point his coworkers had to calm him down. Who knows if he would've pulled the trigger or not.

Abd calling them punks :howler: they are kids around 15 years old having a pool party and apparently most of em were residents of the area.

Only thing I'm questioning is the rage and fury in his actions. It makes sense drawing a gun on 2 males creeping up from behind, but he didn't have to turn his back on them, he didn't need to be on top of a kid.

- - - Updated - - -

His coworkers seemed level headed but that man...shit

yes sorry charging a cop is just good old decorum for suburban boys :sergio:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yea that was retarded what they did but come on the whole event was fucked up and focusing just on those 2 boys who acted in an illogical manner shouldn't overshadow the whole series of event and give the right of way to the cop and skip on everything that's been done.

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless I'm glad there hasn't been blood that's been spilled.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys should learn from the Canadian mounties yo

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yea that was retarded what they did but come on the whole event was fucked up and focusing just on those 2 boys who acted in an illogical manner shouldn't overshadow the whole series of event and give the right of way to the cop and skip on everything that's been done.

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless I'm glad there hasn't been blood that's been spilled.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys should learn from the Canadian mounties yo

so we are just going to ignore how the cop, as retarded as he was in this situation, told the girl to leave like 3 times as she continued to run her mouth?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Guess she deserved to get thrown around. :boh::lol:
Regardless it's not my issue, is something you guys as a nation need to work on.
The Mounties will train :p

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
none, as they werent involved
Weren't involved? :lol:
Picked the kid up for basically no reason.
Next thing you know the entire judicial system fails him hard.

- - - Updated - - -

3 years of incarceration for literally nothing!! Bro shits scary as fuck!!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
congratulations i have officially stopped taking you seriously, you can thank for that the abundance of smilies and non sequuntur
Ah sa, pardon mon vieux père. I'm on my cell phone towards the end of a 12hr shift I'm not gonna type a paragraph. You're obviously a lot more sensitive to the topic then I am cause it affects you and your country/community and not mine.

I hope you can understand how from the outside shit looks horrible and the fingers of the outsiders will point to the authorities because they are expected to deal with it with a certain level of civility.

For fuck sakes the somali/jamaicain communities in Toronto get real bad, the aboriginal reserves get real bad, but there are never such overt violence being displayed.

And with all due respect, I don't expect to be taken seriously

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
That cop was a retard, he went completely nuts on those kids. They're just kids...it was just a pool party.

Swedish cops showing how to handle 'bidness :stuckup:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
not saying it’s the case,
but it looks like only the dumb ones are good enough

to work for the us police. :boh:

overreacting is also a very important skill...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
People jack off to the most inane videos with cops these days.

Instead of "I can't breathe" or people getting shot in the back, people are now getting worked up over bratty-mouthed girls at pool parties who get pinned to the ground.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well, all of that could have prevented had the police officer showed up to the scene under control. If there are like 6 police officers at the scene and you're the only one running around like a terrier on crack, then you probably don't belong there.

I think the Police Chief has echoed that pretty well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)