Baltimore Riots/Freddie Gray (14 Viewers)

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #583
    2nd amendment :tup:

I approve. Exaclty why it exists for times like this. ^

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    What you want me to say? :lol:
    What do you expect?
    You know what, you tell me the right answer. :lol:

Oh man you got me riled up good not gonna lie to you....anyways....leave me out of your little games. Go amuse yourself with the misfortunes of others. Race race race race :lol: isn't that a concept yours truly invented to differentiate itself from other and claim superiority :lol:

Go on and claim.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I think Baltimore and Cleveland should shower the city in black paint to help race relations. Obviously their black police chiefs and mayors are not enough, we need more. Come on, be Liberal.

- - - Updated - - -

fresh doesnt live in the US
    He should, though. You know, just to help race relations.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    The police chief in Cleveland looks like Denzel Washington.

Jesus fuckin christ, they have Denzel as the goddamn police chief! And they STILL want more and think the police force is filled with racists! :lol:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    He should, though. You know, just to help race relations.
    I want no associations, with your vampire like state. And your government has no intention of solving anything, to make things worse....I don't think your people want to solve things either. They are comfortable divided, they are comfortable scrutinizing and undermining the struggles of other, while the negros are comfortable with their handouts. You guys built that house-nigga mentality that can't do shit on his own. Assume it.

The police chief in Cleveland looks like Denzel Washington.

Jesus fuckin christ, they have Denzel as the goddamn police chief! And they STILL want more and think the police force is filled with racists! :lol:
    :lol:

You don't see yourself as one with your african american peers, your really don't.
    :sergio:

Do you really think that's the reason I tagged him? :D @Fr3sh - My apologies and I'll stop now. I'm pretty drunk, right now :p
    Don't apologize for what you don't mean.
    You can pick it up and drop it whenever you want. You can slander them negros all you want, and if I act out of hand, your buddies are there to tell me to shut up with a little smiley, to make things seem more amicable. :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I want no associations, with your vampire like state. And your government has no intention of solving anything, to make things worse....I don't think your people want to solve things either. They are comfortable divided, they are comfortable scrutinizing and undermining the struggles of other, while the negros are comfortable with their handouts. You guys built that house-$#@! mentality that can't do $#@! on his own. Assume it.

:lol:

You don't see yourself as one with your african american peers, your really don't.
    :sergio:

Don't apologize for what you don't mean.
    You can pick it up and drop it whenever you want. You can slander them negros all you want, and if I act out of hand, your buddies are there to tell me to shut up with a little smiley, to make things seem more amicable. :)
    You can't even concoct a coherent paragraph. I want no association with you or your kind.

I just had dinner with a gay San Francisco couple and a black man from Atlanta. We all agree we can get along. Oh dear, so much racism and anti-gay and everything.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #600
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-05-24-07-27-36

"I'm just so mad we never get justice from any of the police killings," said Kirkman, who said she settled with the city after her son's death but no charges were filed.
    I don't get it. People want justice and by justice they want the policemen they feel are guilty to go to court and tried for crimes. Then when it happens...when the justice system runs its course and a jury of their peers makes a decision...only one decision can possibly be made for them to be happy. So is it really justice?

To the mom: sorry for your loss but justice was served and a decision was made.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and another thing:

-Zimmerman: taken to court, jury of his peers said "not guilty". He had his day in court.
    -Officer in Ferguson: again, taken to court, jury of his peers...."not guilty". He too had his day in court.
    -Baltimore: SIX officers now taken to court and will have their day in court.
    -Cleveland: Officer taken to court, again, "not guilty"...He had his day in court.

To the endless people playing the victim card: Justice has run its course now four times. Because the decision they don't want to hear it's somehow not justice.

:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)