Baltimore Riots/Freddie Gray (12 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
There is so many things wrong with this post it's not even funny.

Not only are you attacking me and the ideas I value, you won't even have the decency to address me directly. You go on to address Hustini for what? So he can fix my "issue"? For good measures you'll point a finger at me and set me straight? You have no respect for people what's so ever.

You know nothing about me, nor for what I stand for, don't go around labeling and checking me off in a box. Heck you won't even acknowledge my identity as an African, born in Canada wtf

Colored people in higher standing of society? :rofl:
Bro in case you haven't realized "colored" people are at the bottom of the social echelons internationally, a individual of african descent won't get the same respect while travelling as a white person would. Africans have very little to no political power as their heads of states don't work for them, but for European countries.

And Europe does NOT welcome Africans you can't even try to argue this

They left people drown at their borders and make a mockery of it

Si, si, Je suis Charlie....

- - - Updated - - -

And half my post about panafricanism? :lol:

Nah man 3/4 of post are banter and smileys, I seldomly talk about these things, funny that it bothers you so much.

And for your info I was born in Italy, on a fucking chair because the doctor made it clear that there was no place for women like my mother.

- - - Updated - - -

What pisses me off the most about your post isn't even what your views may be or whatever, but the condescending tone, my God! The arrogance in your speech.
I'm sorry if you were offended by my post, I "pointed a finger" at you because I didn't want it to seem like I was attacking Hustini and the conservative side of the argument exclusively, and I took you as an example of the other side. Sorry for presuming that you were born in Canada and I didn't mean to offend you or your family.
I'll make my argument general from here on now, as I'm not sure about your upbringing, plans for the future etc. I struggle to understand why immigrants and/or refugees cling to some concept of an identity they've brought with them to a foreign country. First generation refugees I can understand to a certain point, as these are typically people forced on the run to a foreign country after their formative years have passed. What I fail to understand is why this identity or cultural heritage needs to be implanted in their children. The kids will be born in and live in a society where they will act like they're not from there simply because their parents will force a foreign identity on them - it creates massive issues for integration. Of course it's a two way process and the society needs to adapt somewhat to the people who come into it, but why should a third generation Turk in Germany not be as german as everyone else?

And don't get me started on Europe and the way we treat African refugees, this has been the most appalling few years for Europe since WWII when it comes to respecting human lives.

Can you see my point on black people who aren't poor or at the bottom of the social ladder not contributing positively to the process in America? It seems to me that black people in America are doing equally little to remove racism from the society as the whites are?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Can you see my point on black people who aren't poor or at the bottom of the social ladder not contributing positively to the process in America? It seems to me that black people in America are doing equally little to remove racism from the society as the whites are?
I don't think it makes sense to generalise blacks and whites as if they were some sort of homogenous group.

Agree with the rest of your post though.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Again, what the fuck do you want us to do? Of course some blacks propagate racism, it's their agenda.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I don't think it makes sense to generalise blacks and whites as if they were some sort of homogenous group.

Agree with the rest of your post though.
Lazyness got the better of me during that part of the post. I think you know what I mean despite the lacking definition of what groups we're talking about here.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There is so many things wrong with this post it's not even funny.

Not only are you attacking me and the ideas I value, you won't even have the decency to address me directly. You go on to address Hustini for what? So he can fix my "issue"? For good measures you'll point a finger at me and set me straight? You have no respect for people what's so ever.

You know nothing about me, nor for what I stand for, don't go around labeling and checking me off in a box. Heck you won't even acknowledge my identity as an African, born in Canada wtf

Colored people in higher standing of society? :rofl:
Bro in case you haven't realized "colored" people are at the bottom of the social echelons internationally, a individual of african descent won't get the same respect while travelling as a white person would. Africans have very little to no political power as their heads of states don't work for them, but for European countries.

And Europe does NOT welcome Africans you can't even try to argue this

They left people drown at their borders and make a mockery of it

Si, si, Je suis Charlie....

- - - Updated - - -

And half my post about panafricanism? :lol:

Nah man 3/4 of post are banter and smileys, I seldomly talk about these things, funny that it bothers you so much.

And for your info I was born in Italy, on a fucking chair because the doctor made it clear that there was no place for women like my mother.

- - - Updated - - -

What pisses me off the most about your post isn't even what your views may be or whatever, but the condescending tone, my God! The arrogance in your speech.
:tup: :tup: :tup:

Posting seriously in this site in matters like these is waste of time because its hard to have a civil discussion/mutual understanding when being faced with stuck up know-it-all pompous attitudes like Niko's in this case (and others).

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm sorry if you were offended by my post, I "pointed a finger" at you because I didn't want it to seem like I was attacking Hustini and the conservative side of the argument exclusively, and I took you as an example of the other side. Sorry for presuming that you were born in Canada and I didn't mean to offend you or your family.
I'll make my argument general from here on now, as I'm not sure about your upbringing, plans for the future etc.
Don't worry about it man, no harm done, but if you were right next to me speaking like that :snoop: :p

I struggle to understand why immigrants and/or refugees cling to some concept of an identity they've brought with them to a foreign country. First generation refugees I can understand to a certain point, as these are typically people forced on the run to a foreign country after their formative years have passed. What I fail to understand is why this identity or cultural heritage needs to be implanted in their children. The kids will be born in and live in a society where they will act like they're not from there simply because their parents will force a foreign identity on them - it creates massive issues for integration. Of course it's a two way process and the society needs to adapt somewhat to the people who come into it, but why should a third generation Turk in Germany not be as german as everyone else?
That's more of a European issue, in countries like Canada and even the states it's not that much of an issue. I understand your concern about that, I can't speak for the Turks living in Germany for X amount of generations, nor can I even speak for the Africans on that matter.

However, being a clear cut visible minority you will be constantly reminded you are not from "here", you will be reminded that you are an immigrant, that'll label sticks to you. That might be an important factor to why people might cling on to their ancestry as an identity. Not to mention if you don't fit the look "average Dane" you will ask yourselves question and seek the answers yourself, the identity to which said individuals chooses is something that is done on an individual basis, even if you get encouragement from the family, but the greatest reinforcement of one's identity is how you are perceived by the masses, the other identify you.

If one decides to live in a country, one has to respect the rules and regulations of said country, but adopting the identity is something completely different. I'm not too familiar how shit goes down in all of Europe, but I follow what happens in France, and there is a lot of differentiation between "Un francais et un francais de souche", a french and a french from the root. Talks like that don't help at all.

And don't get me started on Europe and the way we treat African refugees, this has been the most appalling few years for Europe since WWII when it comes to respecting human lives.

As for African refugees, I want none of it. That issue can be fixed so easily, and with the panafricanism movement, it's not about making Africa one big country (which was the initial dream, and semi-impossible to pull off) but facilitating the works between African countries, facilitating businesses interaction between African countries, having a single military force that can be deployed throughout the continent (worked SUPER well for Somalia, they've stabilized the situation, a senseless war that no one bothered to do shit for), create a common monetary system kinda like the Euro. Shit like that will ensure IMMEDIATE progress, but it needs to be dealt with extremely delicately, can't open all borders and say everybody let's do this. Also another important facet of the panafricanism movement is minimizing if not completely eliminating all of the negative external influences.

Hence, it's all about running your own country yourself. I don't know if you follow politics in Africa but there's been a HUGE series of uprising amongst the youths, "presidents" that have been power for 40+ years are being thrown out, there's a breath of fresh air, there's a REAL possibility for change.

As for the States, their shit way to complicated, their issues are so deeply rooted it's not even funny. There are those who are genuine victims of the racial tensions down there, but there are also the Al Sharpton's that are there to make a couple bucks of their pains. The only way I can see the States recover from their centuries worth of scars, is serious political reforms, the times have changed, when those laws have been put into place there was no room for blacks.

- - - Updated - - -

as I'm not sure about your upbringing, plans for the future etc.
Oh and plans for the future, as soon as I finish up my degree/pay of loans I'm going to Africa, to put in my own work. Not sure where, most likely Mozambique or Somalia because I have lots of immediate family there. I'm very serious about elevating the status of my continent.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
High end vulture and con artist, sweet talked his way into the inner circle of Mob hierarchy, 30 years later its inner circle of the Capitol hill. Thats progress for sycchophant fraudsters like him.
Says a lot about what the higher ups want :andyandbarcelona:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
On the front page of the Washington Post they have a bunch of black folks celebrating in the streets of Baltimore just because the cops were indicted.

Just goes to show the stupidity of the masses, celebrating over a death and possible punishment before the trial even begins. Just like some cops, they believe in guilt before innocence.

The stupidity of the dumb, urban masses.
Hmm.. Being indicted is already a big step. Most cases don't get that far. Because of the publicity it was a given that they'd be indicted here though.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
High end vulture and con artist, sweet talked his way into the inner circle of Mob hierarchy, 30 years later its inner circle of the Capitol hill. Thats progress for sycchophant fraudsters like him.
He was a hero like 60 years ago, now he's just a part of the machine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)