Baltimore Riots/Freddie Gray (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Cops are still retreating from the looting. Seems to me they are still in stand down mode, probably either from the mayor or Justice Department.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    It's amazing watching this. I ask myself what would I do if people drove from out of town to take advantage of an opportunity and started burning down my neighborhood and looting homes and businesses.

Lol thank God I don't live in the inner city.

- - - Updated - - -

At least people in Ferguson all did it for the sake of Brown, even if their actions were equally as stupid as what we see tonight. Difference is you don't even see people wearing Freddie shirts or anything to show they are unified for a cause.

And how is that curfew working out for you Mayor? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

4 gangs: crips, bloods, nation of islam and some other group all claiming to incite violence against police.

- - - Updated - - -

Black woman when asked if she thinks police don't care about black people: "its common knowledge they don't". :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

She is blaming tonight on white cops :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

protestor: "im not a protestor I'm a grass roots activist. blacks be slaughtered by police for decades" :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

sheriff: "whites have slaughtered blacks for decades, black people have been slaughtering black people for decades. blame the democrat policies and politicians that have been in place in Baltimore for decades" :tup:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    It's amazing watching this. I ask myself what would I do if people drove from out of town to take advantage of an opportunity and started burning down my neighborhood and looting homes and businesses.

Lol thank God I don't live in the inner city.

- - - Updated - - -

At least people in Ferguson all did it for the sake of Brown, even if their actions were equally as stupid as what we see tonight. Difference is you don't even see people wearing Freddie shirts or anything to show they are unified for a cause.

And how is that curfew working out for you Mayor? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

4 gangs: crips, bloods, nation of islam and some other group all claiming to incite violence against police.

- - - Updated - - -

Black woman when asked if she thinks police don't care about black people: "its common knowledge they don't". :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

She is blaming tonight on white cops :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

protestor: "im not a protestor I'm a grass roots activist. blacks be slaughtered by police for decades" :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

sheriff: "whites have slaughtered blacks for decades, black people have been slaughtering black people for decades. blame the democrat policies and politicians that have been in place in Baltimore for decades" :tup:
    LOL

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #29
    Well, the "idea" was for Brown and police brutality. Hell, you could turn on the TV and see signs and people marching, etc. I haven't seen it once yet in Baltimore.

As always, people jumped to conclusions and no one even knows all the facts or what happened to the kid that died.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol::lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Aren't you never supposed to end a sentence with "at"? :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Curfew initiated. Right, lol thats going to work

- - - Updated - - -

Gangs united before going back to kill themselves :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Guy on the TV now speaking is asking people to get up and stand between the looters and their neighborhoods. Yeah, thats what I would do cuz there can't possibly be anything to could go wrong with that right?
    Curfew? Really? And people accept that in the States? I don't understand.. If you're all so liberal and keep fighting for liberal rights, how on Earth could you accept something like that? I mean, you consider us Europeans commies, but curfew would be completely unacceptable in Belgium.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I'm assuming all these people will be identified and given the appropriate punishment? In London the police were actually very harsh (in terms of UK sentencing) with what they handed out to people, to act as a deterrent.

This ghetto culture and "dindu nuffin" reaction to police brutality (proven or unproven) keeps that aspect of society firmly in the gutter. It's like a section of these hoods want to be kept down, they play up to the role of street thugs with hard luck stories and oppression.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)