Ballon d'Or (3 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Haha and Messi saying Lewa deserved all the prizes for 2020 (including ballon d'or) is just fucking gold and shows that the voting for this prizes is just a celebrity contest. Look how Messi himself voted for The Best FIFA Men's Player Award 2020:
1638519911147.png

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Haha and Messi saying Lewa deserved all the prizes for 2020 (including ballon d'or) is just fucking gold and shows that the voting for this prizes is just a celebrity contest. Look how Messi himself voted for The Best FIFA Men's Player Award 2020:
1638519911147.png
Ronaldo actually gave a vote for Messi. I'm surprised tbh.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The people who think Jorginho should have won this year, should Khedira have won in 2014 when he won the Champions League and World Cup in the same year?
Contribution is not the same.. Anyway I said Jorginho is more deserving than Messi, I didnt say he is the one the should have won it. Lewandowski probably deserves it the most

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Benzema is one of the greatest strikers ever whether people want to believe it or not.
I must admit I really underrated him in the past but he improved in a serious way and he is one of the best today and he should win the golden ball.
One of the best ever? I dont know about it. How long is that list? Is it best 10-20 or more like 100? If its 100 he might is. top 20? Naah there were some serious beasts like Zlatan Van Basten Ronaldo Messi Stoichkov Ronaldinho Del Piero (prime DP) Totti and many more..

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I must admit I really underrated him in the past but he improved in a serious way and he is one of the best today and he should win the golden ball.
One of the best ever? I dont know about it. How long is that list? Is it best 10-20 or more like 100? If its 100 he might is. top 20? Naah there were some serious beasts like Zlatan Van Basten Ronaldo Messi Stoichkov Ronaldinho Del Piero (prime DP) Totti and many more..
I think he’s better than most in that list

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)