Ballon d'Or 2019 (2 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He is playing in a team which only has one midfielder capable of completing a pass. 2 inconsistent full backs who can't cross. Italian tactics and in a league where defending is celebrated more than attacking.
Yeah, sure.

That would explain why he is falling to the ground every time he tries to dribble someone, why he is missing chances he used to score with his eyes closed and his lack of motivation which is visible on the pitch.

Everyone else is the problem.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
He's good, but not that good. Laughable if they give it to him.
I actually rate Van Dijk a lot, mainly because Liverpool became so solid once they got him. But I agree Messi should win it, his numbers speak for themselves and without him would Barca probably not be a contender for anything atm.

- - - Updated - - -

Van kike most overrated player ever. Messi is carrying Fagca on his own
I thought you didn't rate the gnome ? :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He plays in Engerland. Engerland bestest league.
I don't care about the ballon d'or except that I just saw aubameyang 20th, but it isn't supposed to reward footballers ?
Um he scores alot of goals, (shared) premier league top scorer last season and continuing similar path this one despite a horrible Arsenal. I dont care about the order of this thing but him being in it cant be controversial really.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Um he scores alot of goals, (shared) premier league top scorer last season and continuing similar path this one despite a horrible Arsenal. I dont care about the order of this thing but him being in it cant be controversial really.
Yeah i know. I just can't stand the prick. Blame the way he handled his Dortmund exit, his style and years of FiFA ultimate team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)