Ballon d'Or 2019 (2 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Btw this was Ribery's best season for me, not the treble winning one.

Treble winning one was more of a Liverpool case for me, with the entire team playing on a high level.
It's like you were reading my mind. :) I also think that's why we played so well (many said we played some of the best and most entertaining football they ever seen), guess it was cause Jupp just installed a machine where everyone knew their roles and they wanted to to redeem themselves from the year earlier. Also the signings of Dante, Martinez and Mandzukic was crazy good business. They were a perfect fit for the team.

Funny to think Don Jupp made Dante look world class lol.

May 23, 2013
Honestly I don't really have a problem with Ronaldo's 2013 Balon D'or. I think giving it to one of Ronaldo or Ribery would've been justifiable. Both were out of this world that season.
1575532816588.png

- - - Updated - - -

The only Balon D'or of Ronaldo's that I have a problem with is 2016, which should've definitely gone to Griezmann.

For Messi it's 2010.

- - - Updated - - -

It's like you were reading my mind. :) I also think that's why we played so well (many said we played some of the best and most entertaining football they ever seen), guess it was cause Jupp just installed a machine where everyone knew their roles and they wanted to to redeem themselves from the year earlier. Also the signings of Dante, Martinez and Mandzukic was crazy good business. They were a perfect fit for the team.

Funny to think Don Jupp made Dante look world class lol.
Martinez was a master stroke. Demolished Barcelona's midfield that season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)