Back To Serie A!!! (4 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Thanks to all the loyal Juventini who never thought about forsaking their club during its darkest days.

Thanks to the players who wrote their names in gold in the history of this great club forever.

Thanks to the man who didn't let us down and proved that he was worth our trust, thanks Monsieur Didier Deschamps.

Forza Juventus and forever Juventino...

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I always say, who stays behind after the demotion, players or fans, they bleed in black and white!!!

Now we can go back, as Buffon once said, look eveyone in the eye.

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
Thanks to all the loyal Juventini who never thought about forsaking their club during its darkest days.

Thanks to the players who wrote their names in gold in the history of this great club forever.

Thanks to the man who didn't let us down and proved that he was worth our trust, thanks Monsieur Didier Deschamps.

Forza Juventus and forever Juventino...
Great :toast: :tup:

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Congratulations to the fans who stood by their team, the players who faught for their team, those who stayed despite everything..thank you Juve, thank those who gave us their support on the forum and outside the forum. Being big isn't only about winning cups and titles, its about sticking up to your team and holding on through the time of crisis, for those who did so and remained faithful congratulations, for those who didn't **** you you showed us your true colors, now lets celebrate because we have every right to do so...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Really, words cant describe what I feel ATM. I'm not partying yet, because I feel too emotional after the difficult times Juventus passed through. It's good to see us back.

I want to thank all the players.....

Del Piero...Who lead this ship to where it really belongs.... long live Capitano:touched:

Buffon...For having tha patience and sticking with...thank you gigi. whether you stay or leave, we'll always love you.

Nedved...no words can describe what I feel for this man. Thank you Pavel.... your loyality shall never be forgotten.

Trezeguet...Je t'aime champion

Camo....the same like gigi, whether you leave or stay with us, sticking with us will never be forgotten.

Didier, Biri, Chiellini, Zebina our youngsters, also the new faces, Boumsong etc.... THANK YOU ALL.

Thanks to all Juve fans, Juventuz.com members, fans around the world everywhere.

Forza Juve.......and like Ale would always say

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)