Back To Serie A!!! (4 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Reall, words cant describe what I feel ATM. I'm not partying yet, because I feel too emotional after the difficult times Juventus passed through. It's good to see us back.

I want to thank all the players.....

Del Piero...Who lead this ship to where it really belongs.... long live Capitano:touched:

Buffon...For having tha patience and sticking with...thank you gigi. whether you stay or leave, we'll always love you.

Nedved...no words can describe what I feel for this man. Thank you Pavel.... your loyality shall never be forgotten.

Trezeguet...Je t'aime champion

Camo....the same like gigi, whether you leave or stay with us, sticking with us will never be forgotten.

Didier, Biri, Chiellini, Zebina our youngsters, also the new faces, Boumsong etc.... THANK YOU ALL.

Thanks to all Juve fans, Juventuz.com members, fans around the world everywhere.

Forza Juve.......and like Ale would always say
TBH, I am relieved, more than I am happy

I am now thinking of our future, and what it will take to smash Inter

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
I want DD to stay. Bring The signing he wants and he'll do a great job. The guy has a juvenini heart , don't waste it like he never existed.
Well, i give him the benifit of the doubt
'cause he brought us back to the place were we belong

Anyway:
We need 4 new defenders, with criscito and Grygera we have 2 new defenders,
now just 2 big stars (Chivu, Alex, Lucio,...)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Juventus win Serie B at a canter

Juventus bounced straight back into the top flight of Italian football following their 5-1 win at Arezzo.

The Turin club, demoted from Serie A and given a nine-point deduction last year following a match-fixing scandal, won Serie B with three games to spare.

Alessandro del Piero and Giorgio Chiellini put Juve 2-0 up, with Floro Flores pulling one back for Arezzo.

Chiellin and Del Piero both added second goals before David Trezeguet completed the scoring.

Juve boss Didier Deschamps said: "I asked the boys to end it today and not to think about the other matches.

"It brings great satisfaction and a lot of joy to everyone involved in this adventure."

Juve were originally demoted with a 30-point handicap, but that deduction was reduced to nine on appeal.

But they managed to hold on to many of their top stars and they stepped up to the plate to play a key role in the title clinching victory.

Gianluigi Buffon, rated the world's top goalkeeper, made an important double save early as Juve struggled to settle.

Del Piero eased their nerves with a superb shot across the keeper following a neat pass from Claudio Marchisio.

Chiellini punished a blunder by Arezzo keeper Nicolas Bremec to head in on 33 minutes, but Antonio Floro Flores exposed a Juve defence that will need rebuilding for the test of Serie A, by pulling one back.

Juve stepped up the pace after the interval and Chiellini finished off Del Piero's free-kick before Del Piero nodded in his second.

Another of Juve's big stars, France international Trezeguet, turned in the fifth.

Story from BBC SPORT:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/sport2/hi/football/europe/6673133.stm

Published: 2007/05/19 16:52:26 GMT

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I am glad we passed thru this, We (our ugly ex-directors) did ugly things in past, and we as fans and club and players paid for it.. Juve cleaned it's name, and no one can doubt about us anymore.. while others who were involved too didn't pay anything, they are still guilty for that.. who cares anyway, new Juventus is back, clean, with dignity and as a champion like they always were, nothing will be changed, with all these fans, Juve will always be the same, a Champion.

Enjoy it folks :pint:

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
I am glad we passed thru this, We (our ugly ex-directors) did ugly things in past, and we as fans and club and players paid for it.. Juve cleaned it's name, and no one can doubt about us anymore.. while others who were involved too didn't pay anything, they are still guilty for that.. who cares anyway, new Juventus is back, clean, with dignity and as a champion like they always were, nothing will be changed, with all these fans, Juve will always be the same, a Champion.

Enjoy it folks :pint:
true

We have had our punish
Milan had one, but that wasn't enough
Inter didn't had one , and they started it as silly losers

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
fantastic day for all juventus fans world wide,
i remember a while back people asking if we should celebrate promotion? hell yes we should.

we have ended a long, hard year on top one which we have never had to go through before after an injustice. We have proved that we are a great team and that nothing can stop us, we must enjoy this, i want to thank all the boys who gave their all for this team, and all the forum members who have stood by juve in these tough times while others have left and forgotten about us, YOU are the true fans and YOU are the people who will be feeling like i am at the moment, a truly great day and the 30th league title we have won!!!

FORZA JUVE!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)