Azzurri Thread (11 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ADL is such a cunt but I respect it.
Tbh he has a point it is out of principle. I can only wish elkann stood up to the figc in a similar manner... Figc made enough money from Juve in recent months from fines and plea bargain agreements anyways. Fuck em. How Gravina has survived yet what looks to be another fuck up caused by him is beyond me, nowonder Italy is going backwards but gravina will say 3 European finals for Italian clubs. Serie aids is back and made in Italy....

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Luciano Spalletti will become the new coach of Italy. Meeting with Gravina, 3-year contract and same role as Mancini (U21/U20 supervisor). Formalization tomorrow. [GdS]

Jul 13, 2010
Lmao the pitch in Macedonia

- - - Updated - - -

But jokes aside - inter, napoli, roma, lazio - all have multiple players in NT, we don't. I hope we will soon have cambiaso, gatti and chiesa. Miretti and Fagioli are not there yet, while Locatelli is just shit

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I hope we never send players there.
you mean in the nt? yeah we shouldn't. screw figc

that said, besides chiesa, neither of our players deserve to start for this team. a few years ago the backbone of the nt was based on juventus, but now we don't have the best italian players, there's nothing wrong in admitting it. dudes like dimarco, bastoni, di lorenzo or barella are way better than our italians

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Having Immobile as captain is one of the biggest disgraces there can be. I dont care if he has the most caps. That is some bs logic. The guy basically is largely responsible of the last 2 WC failures. WTF IS THIS S::T

- - - Updated - - -

Gnonto: 2 league goals 24 apps for Leeds last season, relegated
Grifo: 15 league goals for Freiburg last season, qualif for europa league

I dont get this logic. Both are obv no Vieris or Baggios. BUT COME ON NOW, leeds got relegated, are in 2nd division now. Why is 2nd division player coming on for Italy.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)