Azzurri Thread (28 Viewers)

Apr 9, 2015
Buongiorno had an impressive debut. Verratti and Gnoto pretty shit. Frattesi continues to impress.
Buongiorno is a pretty good player. I think Torino will have an exceptional season if they will hold their key players. Juric is a good coach and they have team who are young and hungry and some play there already 2/3 years that's good for the consistency and understanding of the teammates. Ilic - Ricci is the best young midfield duo in Serie A and even amongst top 7/8 midfields in Serie A.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I'm torn. On one hand this opens up an opportunity for Fraud to gtfo, but this might come at the expense of another missed out WC for Italia (then again, if he won't accept a 30m a year deal in Saudi then nothing will get rid of the bald parasite).

I think the ideal replacement would be Spaletti but he already announced that he wants to take a sabbatical this year. Conte probably wants club football and I don't believe he's the right fit for this team anyway. Ancelotti took up the Brazil job (traitor).

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm torn. On one hand this opens up an opportunity for Fraud to gtfo, but this might come at the expense of another missed out WC for Italia (then again, if he won't accept a 30m a year deal in Saudi then nothing will get rid of the bald parasite).

I think the ideal replacement would be Spaletti but he already announced that he wants to take a sabbatical this year. Conte probably wants club football and I don't believe he's the right fit for this team anyway. Ancelotti took up the Brazil job (traitor).
What's Ventura doing these days?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Other than Ireland I also used to always support the Italian national team but after what's happened this year I wish them nothing but shit.

Any non Italian Juve fan that still supports them or the FIGC has to be either crazy or a complete cuck.

I hope they get Allegri'd in the not too distant future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)