Azzurri Thread (114 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Motherfuckers. I am not Thai FFS! I just live here. Also, stop talking about my dick - if anything it shows how insecure about your pee pees you are. To each his own pecker you Pezevenkis.

I will send a Ladyboy to fuck you Juve123 - one for you too Siamak :b81: It will create a new movement and a new revolution in Iran :heart: :D

And yes, fagjinho is an ageing piece of shit whose confidence is shattered. Everything about him screams mental midget and please steer clear.

Last edited:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Motherfuckers. I am not Thai FFS! I just live here. Also, stop talking about my dick - if anything it shows how insecure about your pee pees you are. To each his own pecker you Pezevenkis.

I will send a Ladyboy to fuck you Juve123 - one for you too Siama :b81: It will create a new movement and a new revolution in Iran :heart: :D

And yes, fagjinho is an ageing piece of shit whose confidence is shattered. Everything about him screams mental midget and please steer clear.
Oooh big boy veeeery angry come i make better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

I will send a Ladyboy to fuck you Juve123 - one for you too Siamak :b81: It will create a new movement and a new revolution in Iran :heart: :D

i accept the fact that you have balls to say it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)