Azzurri Thread (31 Viewers)

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Going 352 again will be the first mistake
Starting gabbiadini will be the 2nd, all before the game has even started
Gabbiadini, immobile and gallo are all the same type of striker, you cant play them both together, inigne needs to start, he can play one of the 2 perfectly fine
A fuckin 433 would solve all our problmes but nope, this jackass will stick w a 352 andbring in eder again when we need a goal
Fuck me

- - - Updated - - -

di biagio :lol: :lol: :lol:

he should have been sacked a long time ago
Yea, that's a whole nother story, u21 just lost to Pescara days ago too

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Gabbiadini, immobile and gallo are all the same type of striker, you cant play them both together, inigne needs to start, he can play one of the 2 perfectly fine
A $#@!in 433 would solve all our problmes but nope, this jackass will stick w a 352 andbring in eder again when we need a goal
$#@! me

- - - Updated - - -

Between belotti and immobile who needs to start

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
A fuckin 433 would solve all our problmes but nope, this jackass will stick w a 352 andbring in eder again when we need a goal
Fuck me

- - - Updated - - -

At least we can agree about Ventura being a jackass. :tup:

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Gabbiadini and Eder shouldn't even be anywhere near this sqaud. Eder must give Ventura some wicked head in the locker room for him to keep getting called up and acrually playing, I'd rather have fuckin Quags who is in form than either of those 2

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Insigne immobile el sha
Jorginho derossi candreva
Darmian chellini bonbon Florenzi

This should be our team. Replace el sha with bernardeschi if needed in the 2nd half

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:agree: That left foot is dangerous.

- - - Updated - - -

What are the chances of Ventura being fired within the next 10 minutes? :sigh:
He was unlucky to be at Napoli while Higuain was killing it. That regular time in a team that puts so much emphasis on attack would have done him a world of wonder.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Gabbiadini and Eder shouldn't even be anywhere near this sqaud. Eder must give Ventura some wicked head in the locker room for him to keep getting called up and acrually playing, I'd rather have fuckin Quags who is in form than either of those 2
I agree. I'd honestly rather play quags.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Why? I thought his Italy U-21 was very nice. Got to the junior EC semi-finals and also defeated Germany, the tournament winners at the group stage.
di biagio is a loser, a clueless manager. Semi finals of the U21 is nothing considering that is the first knock out stage after the group stages which doesn't say a great deal, he's lucky to have had the likes of Bernadeschi and Berardi. Ferrara and Gentile did better jobs of the U21

- - - Updated - - -

I refuse to believe that nonsense. Gotta be BS.

I know Italian coach is pretty much brainless, but surely not THAT brainless.
it's ventura after all...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)