Azzurri Thread (19 Viewers)

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Great prospects are in for the future of NT.
Now we just need a new Buffon,Toldo,Peruzzi,Zoff,Zenga to be discovered!
Rugani&Romagnoli both 20 both awesome cbs.
and up front with Berardi and Bernardeschi.... I just wish Conte would call these guys up already and give them experience in these qualifiers... not like we have much talent taking up their roles anyway.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The fact that he is even in consideration, along with the likes of Pelle and Zaza is baffling enough. Gone are the days of quality strikers like Vieri, Totti, Del Piero, Chiesa, Zola, Baggio, Mancini, and Vialli.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think it's pretty clear that apart from a few talents like Berardi and Verratti, Italy really doesn't have much going for them now. I would imagine a front line of Vazquez, Pelle and Eder would be a nightmare for experienced, Italian Azzurri fans.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
This is gonna be a tough qualification and even tougher Euro for Italy, we need Conte to fully utilize the best young players available at all times, Berardi / Bernadeschi, Verratti all should start.

if its gonna be his beloved 3-5-2, there will be a bit of a problem for 1 of the wing back post and the lack of great CF

Barza - Bon - Chie
Giacherini/Florenzi - Verrati - Marchi - DDR/Bertolacci/Sturaro - Darmian
Berardi - Zaza

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
The fact that Berardi isn't already called up is ridiculous on Conte's end.

We have NO strikers and I really don't want to see Vasquez (who I like), Pelle, and Eder; this is a nightmare per the above.

I would really have liked Conte to get more creative with today's formation vs Malta.

I don't have a good feeling.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Lol at the starting 11 for italy. Worst i have ever seen, from 1990 to today. The forwards are incredibly poor, it must be 100 international squads with better front lines

- - - Updated - - -

Wonder how managing italy is in resturant terms? Going to a 1000$ resturant with 0$, and owing 10m to the mafia?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)