Azzurri Thread (57 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Nah its still you country bro :D once without thinking about it I find myself supporting Sweden in friggin curling even :D In Competetive spirit, its instinctive to just support your country.

Doesnt mean you have to like the sport/event or even parts of the team in particular, in your case Bayern players, but still kinda happens.

Doesnt mean it has to be your favourite team in that event tho, just one you are more naturally inclined to support, wether you like it or not :D
I root for Germany in all sport events bar football, I wish them the worst in football. I hate them so much I regularly bet lots of money on them to win major tournaments, to jinx it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I root for Germany in all sport events bar football, I wish them the worst in football. I hate them so much I regularly bet lots of money on them to win major tournaments, to jinx it.
Haha damn, you krauts are hard headed strong willed characters :D Not suprising with the tough maniacs your footie history is filled of.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
why only football
because of how people in germany talk about italien football and serie a.

italiens are only good for ice cream and pizza (maybe vacation aswell)

i still remember the silence after the balotelli goal vs. germany :touched:
close to where i live has been a short fanmile...i opened my window because i wanted to hear NOTHING.
nothing but silence.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Germans are just jealous cuz they get owned every time they play Italy in a major tournament. However, this Italy team is so pathetic, had Mifsud started for Malta yesterday (or come on early in the 2'nd half) the result might have been different :klin: @Klin

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Italy. :lol:

It just goes to show how poor the Azzurri are without Juventus supplying a large percentage of the starters. 3 Juve players in the starting XI today, and the team looks like a complete mess. As opposed to Euro 2012 the last time Italy was good when there were 6 Juve players in the starting XI.

Italy really needs some of these young Juve players to become stars. Berardi, Rugani, Sturaro...

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
3 points are 3 points :D We always play boring during qualification stage. Couldn't watch the game but if someone can tell me was Verratti good?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
3 points are 3 points :D We always play boring during qualification stage. Couldn't watch the game but if someone can tell me was Verratti good?
I only watched the second half, and it was pretty boring verratti was good and seems like a very compact and well but italy played like average team I predict a boring 1 goal win for rest of matches to send us on the way to next stage!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 37)