Berardi
Giovinco
Candreva
Bernardeschi
Pelle

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Actually one of the more decent good options in attack. Serve him up and will do reasonably well, the alarming issue is more rest of the attack for me.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Judging by his wiki he's a nobody player who was randomly picked by Feyenord and for some reason started to score like a madman in Netherlands. What a weird football career.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Its pretty impossible to have been a Juve fan for 2 decades and not support or sympathies with Azzurri IMO. They are almost an exstension of Juve. And the type of football/style you love.
just like hating bayern makes it impossible to support the german NT.
if you are not a hypocrite.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
just like hating bayern makes it impossible to support the german NT.
if you are not a hypocrite.
Nah its still you country bro :D once without thinking about it I find myself supporting Sweden in friggin curling even :D In Competetive spirit, its instinctive to just support your country.

Doesnt mean you have to like the sport/event or even parts of the team in particular, in your case Bayern players, but still kinda happens.

Doesnt mean it has to be your favourite team in that event tho, just one you are more naturally inclined to support, wether you like it or not :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:bonuccidivegif:

- - - Updated - - -

Nah its still you country bro :D once without thinking about it I find myself supporting Sweden in friggin curling even :D In Competetive spirit, its instinctive to just support your country.

Doesnt mean you have to like the sport/event or even parts of the team in particular, in your case Bayern players, but still kinda happens.

Doesnt mean it has to be your favourite team in that event tho, just one you are more naturally inclined to support, wether you like it or not :D
nah, i hate bayern and their players and would never want them to win - no matter what jersey they are wearing :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)