Azzurri Thread (19 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
you have no idea, you let the rules of this forum protect that senile fool? frankly he deserves every single piece of insult that cowardly fool gets thrown at him and more. DISGUSTING!

- - - Updated - - -

blah blah blah he can say what he wants but talking about it aint resolving it. I'd sooner see zamparini in charge of the figc, at least ventura would have gone a very long time ago now
Theres a difference between insults and inciting to violence

Buy on AliExpress.com

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
I'm in shock that no one resigned or got fired yet. This is a big joke! Tavecchio needs to get on his knees and apologize to Italy, not hide like the little bitch that he is.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to see how you'd to react to Sampaoli had Argentina failed to qualify. :p
Argentina was ready to riot! They had barricades set up at the AFA headquarters in Buenos Aires

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There will be a giant elephant in the room the remainder of this season across the top teams...idk if people fully understand what the fuck actually happened, Buffon is absoloutly destroyed, the fact that De Rossi Buffon barza etc aren’t gona bow out this summer makes me the most furious I’ve ever been in my life. I wouldn’t be pissed if we were actually that bad and didn’t deserve to qualify, we had the players, put in a new coach w new tactics we win the playoffs no questions asked. We fuckin beat Spain and Belgium less than 2 years ago without conceding a goal, we’re on par w them if our players were utilized right, no doubt about it. There’s gona be an eerie feel the rest of this campaign to just remind everyone what the fuck happened, and i duckin hate it bc it’ll be impossible to get over this

- - - Updated - - -

We fuckin trashed Belgium and Spain, and were even w Germany less than 2 years ago w a weaker squad, this is 100% Ventura’s doing. Our players are better now than they were in the euros, if we had a coach who actually fuckin utilized them right we wouldn’t be talking about any of this, we’d of qualified w ease
You beat Belgium and Spain because of great tactical performances. The Italians however don't have a player the calibre of Hazard and would probably kill for Morata too.

That being said, just looking at the quality of the players they are only just below that. With a good coach they can still go far.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm in shock that no one resigned or got fired yet. This is a big joke! Tavecchio needs to get on his knees and apologize to Italy, not hide like the little bitch that he is.

- - - Updated - - -

Argentina was ready to riot! They had barricades set up at the AFA headquarters in Buenos Aires
Italy fans should take note and do the same

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Italy fans should take note and do the same
Why? What would that accomplish?

Italy is not a 3rd world country, they're not going to take over the FA by force lol

Those are in charge are well aware that the team failed to qualify for the World Cup, if that doesn't motivate change then some little riot sure isn't going to

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Agresti: Italy & Ancelotti have already been talking. Carlo is the federations first choice. Ancelotti had asked for some time to think about it
this is great news, I hope Ancelotti takes the job, we need some security and leadership, he would be amazing to start over with and go into the EURO guns blazing.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
This is a good argument against those who are convinced that it's the foreigners who ruined Italian football.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Italy is all about leveling down. Instead of improving academies and taking steps for having a new generation, they blame foreigner while they're the one bringing the edge in the competitivity of their league these days. All these crap players they would make space for wouldn't be playing with the best and the quality would downgrade hard

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This is a good argument against those who are convinced that it's the foreigners who ruined Italian football.

lol how could it be foreigners there's barely a foreigner involved in the Italian team or FA. If anything the lack of integrating talented foreigners (ie Jorginho and El Sha) damaged them.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
England used the same excuses time and time again when they failed to qualify or got knocked out early. I think it's a common argument but sadly in Italy xenophobia runs deep.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
What a delusional sack of shit.

Ventura: 'I only lost two games'

Giampiero Ventura is still refusing to resign after failing to get Italy to the World Cup and insists “I lost only two games in two years.”

The CT is considered largely responsible for the 1-0 aggregate play-off defeat to Sweden, but is under contract until June 2020 and is yet to hand in his resignation.

TV show Le Iene caught up with Ventura as he was boarding a flight for Bari and aired the brief interview in full this evening.

“I can’t talk now. In future you will have all my time and readiness to discuss this issue,” he replied when asked if he would resign.

“I apologised to the Italians for the sporting result. It's horrible to see a World Cup without Italy, but it's done now and I can't do anything about it.

"I still had some of the best results of the last 40 years: I lost only two games in two years.”

Ventura then asked for some 'manners’ from the interviewer and was asked “with good manners, will you resign or not?”

He replied: “Yes.”

It's reported Ventura then sent a text message to news agency ANSA insisting he never said that, even though it is on camera.

The FIGC is due to meet on Wednesday to discuss the situation, with President Carlo Tavecchio also facing pressure to resign.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
lol how could it be foreigners there's barely a foreigner involved in the Italian team or FA. If anything the lack of integrating talented foreigners (ie Jorginho and El Sha) damaged them.
They're not really the "foreigners" that ppl are talking about. Besieds, El SHa was born in Genoa to an Italian Mom, Jorghino's grandparents are Italian, the ppl who are making that argument are referring to the slavs, africans etc in the league, and increasingly in the youth teams. I don't really fully agree with senior teams having a limit on foreigners...What I do agree with, is that the youth teams and acadmies should only have a couple foreginers at most, that's where it all starts from. The Italian academies should play and produce Italian players, no doubt, we should all follow Atalanta's model

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He had some good wins against Albania and Lichtenstein. Even managed that bold 3-2 thriller over the mighty Macedonia

Can't believe this guy is seriously defending his record :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

They're not really the "foreigners" that ppl are talking about. Besieds, El SHa was born in Genoa to an Italian Mom, Jorghino's grandparents are Italian, the ppl who are making that argument are referring to the slavs, africans etc in the league, and increasingly in the youth teams. I don't really fully agree with senior teams having a limit on foreigners...What I do agree with, is that the youth teams and acadmies should only have a couple foreginers at most, that's where it all starts from. The Italian academies should play and produce Italian players, no doubt, we should all follow Atalanta's model
Oh for sure. I totally agree that FAs should enact rules to protect the development of home grown players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)