Azzurri Thread (59 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Who cares about these international quals anyway?

Honest question, how do you guys fallow so much not your country? I can get the World cup or Euro, one can support a team full of their teams players, but fallowing a different nation all the time and supporting it just doesn't make sense. Well it did when I was young, but it was stupid.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
hello haters, how You feeling this morning? confident start from Conte, won the game in 10 minutes
facking loved it! :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Zaza is a good player. I think we'll see him at Juve at some point in the future.
I thought we sold him outright to sassuolo with option to buy him back for 15 mill next summer or 20 the following summer?

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
Some members here are so funny! Before the match they were making fun of the lineup, after Conte won with that line-up they were saying that it was just a friendly. On tuesday, they'll probably say, well it's Norway. Conte will be very successful with NT!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We have, and I think we'll buy him back.
assuming we are buying their half of berardi next summer as well that is 25 mill in total... seems like a steep amount to me

- - - Updated - - -

Some members here are so funny! Before the match they were making fun of the lineup, after Conte won with that line-up they were saying that it was just a friendly. On tuesday, they'll probably say, well it's Norway. Conte will be very successful with NT!
they are just butt hurt in the manner Conte left Juve, i hope he succeeds and I certainly believe he will

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)