Azzurri Thread (27 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Who cares about these international quals anyway?

Honest question, how do you guys fallow so much not your country? I can get the World cup or Euro, one can support a team full of their teams players, but fallowing a different nation all the time and supporting it just doesn't make sense. Well it did when I was young, but it was stupid.
being a Juve fan kinda makes You love certain players and wish them all the best with their NT, with time it just becomes a part of You, don't see anything stupid in it. I love and support Latvian NT and my best football moment probably was Latvia winning that tie against Turkey in 2003 and going to Euro2004, but I wish all the best for Azzurri too.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
being a Juve fan kinda makes You love certain players and wish them all the best with their NT, with time it just becomes a part of You, don't see anything stupid in it. I love and support Latvian NT and my best football moment probably was Latvia winning that tie against Turkey in 2003 and going to Euro2004, but I wish all the best for Azzurri too.
yeah, but you're latvian.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
"I spoke with Conte and he wanted to take me back to Juventus," Immobile was quoted as saying by La Repubblica.

"However, Juventus then reached an agreement with Borussia Dortmund. In the end, they were the ones who made the final decision."

The striker went on to stress that he has adjusted to life at the Bundesliga giants quickly and says he enjoy working under coach Jurgen Klopp.

"I have settled in very well at Dortmund. Klopp really likes the way I pay and fight for every ball. He sees me as a true warrior.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4685462 said:
"I spoke with Conte and he wanted to take me back to Juventus," Immobile was quoted as saying by La Repubblica.

"However, Juventus then reached an agreement with Borussia Dortmund. In the end, they were the ones who made the final decision."

The striker went on to stress that he has adjusted to life at the Bundesliga giants quickly and says he enjoy working under coach Jurgen Klopp.

"I have settled in very well at Dortmund. Klopp really likes the way I pay and fight for every ball. He sees me as a true warrior.
Immobile can't have it better, Knopp at Borussia, Conte for Italy... Doesn't get much better than that!

- - - Updated - - -

So Conte left because of immobile? Seems right.
Juve should have kept Immobile .... they sold him then used that money to get Morata, WHY ???

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Because morata has the potential to be better than immobile??

- - - Updated - - -

Thats why we have cronios to maintain the balance
What a complete and utter bullshit, instead of improving your squad with 24 years old capocannoniere of serie a, which u can sign for 11-12mln of euros, its better to sign spanish u-21 player because he has bigger potential for 20m with buy-out clause 32m?! :lol: wtf :rofl: don't u understand that if Morata will do well and lets imagine that he will score 20+ goals for 2 seasons in a row that his real market price will be 40-50m but we will be forced to sent him back to real for 32m only? also we will be forced to find a replacement for him which is not easy even if you have a big anout of money for transfers we can't afford huge salary

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4685707 said:
What a complete and utter bullshit, instead of improving your squad with 24 years old capocannoniere of serie a, which u can sign for 11-12mln of euros, its better to sign spanish u-21 player because he has bigger potential for 20m with buy-out clause 32m?! :lol: wtf :rofl: don't u understand that if Morata will do well and lets imagine that he will score 20+ goals for 2 seasons in a row that his real market price will be 40-50m but we will be forced to sent him back to real for 32m only? also we will be forced to find a replacement for him which is not easy even if you have a big anout of money for transfers we can't afford huge salary
immobile was not sold for 11-12 mill though, it was actually nearer 20 when you consider that torino got more than half in the share.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4685876 said:
we got 8.5, they got 11-12, so we were able to sign him back for only 11-12 millions but if you will include here Quag's transfer fee 3.5 then we would get him even cheaper
I don't really think he had his heart set on returning to Juve, as soon as BVB came sniffing he had made up his mind

http://www.football-italia.net/48187/immobile-wants-borussia-dortmund

I mean really? are Juve not big enough for him? or is he just being a pussy because he doesnt believe he will displace llorente or Tevez?

Jul 1, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4685707 said:
Morata has much better stats than Immobile had at the same age and outshone him at the u21 euro (finishing top scorer). He also has attributes that better suit us since he has better technique and can play with his back against the goal, unlike Ciro.

He'll be better than Immobile.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Morata has much better stats than Immobile had at the same age and outshone him at the u21 euro (finishing top scorer). He also has attributes that better suit us since he has better technique and can play with his back against the goal, unlike Ciro.

He'll be better than Immobile.
:sergio:

Morata has been playing in spain for real madrid's youth team which priori is scoring many goals and since Conte wanted him here maybe it's him who suits us better or you understand what Juventus needed better than Tonio? Morata is just another overrated spaniard, nothing more nothing less, it will be an achievement if he will manage to score 5+ goals and assists 3-4

Jul 1, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4685961 said:
:sergio:

Morata has been playing in spain for real madrid's youth team which priori is scoring many goals and since Conte wanted him here maybe it's him who suits us better or you understand what Juventus needed better than Tonio? Morata is just another overrated spaniard, nothing more nothing less, it will be an achievement if he will manage to score 5+ goals and assists 3-4
Are you even aware that Immobile's only successful season before last one was in Serie B under Zeman where he scored 28 goals?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Are you even aware that Immobile's only successful season before last one was in Serie B with Zeman where he scored 28 goals?
Boy won capocannoniere trophy 2 times in the 2 best football leagues of italy, what more can i say?! And what Morata won? capocannoniere of U-21 euro tournament ? Even in serie b the lvl of football is much higher than in U17/19/21 tournaments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 14)