Azzurri Thread (41 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Tavecchio front runner for Prez. - SKY

This is like the worst guy after Rossi, Moratti and Galliani. :sergio:

Knows $#@! about Farsopoli. Was quoted saying they can't take "inter's " scudetto away after Palazzi said they were cheating. It was given to them for being honest(no kidding) and now that the Facchetti and cie audio came out they did $#@!.

:sergio:
What other candidates we got ? I can only think of Albertini. Who ever comes in , I hope they really restructure the whole orginization.

Buy on AliExpress.com

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
Sport Mediaset interviewed the director of the Portobello Safari Resort in Mangaratiba, where the Azzurri were based for the three weeks of their World Cup campaign.
“Everyone in the staff agreed there was a lack of World Cup spirit. Maybe it would’ve been different without the families, as they could’ve been in a different hotel,” explained the proprietor.
“I saw Balotelli and Cassano detached from the rest of the squad. It was obvious. Buffon, Pirlo and De Rossi were very likeable and nice with us.Buffon was the nicest.
“There was all the calm in the world here, but without that unity you aren’t going to win a World Cup.”
He also made extraordinary claims about Cassano’s famous short fuse.
“Cassano was out of control. The cleaning lady went up there to clean the room, which is necessary, and he shouted in her face. He’s not normal in the head.”

:facepalm2:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Sport Mediaset interviewed the director of the Portobello Safari Resort in Mangaratiba, where the Azzurri were based for the three weeks of their World Cup campaign.
“Everyone in the staff agreed there was a lack of World Cup spirit. Maybe it would’ve been different without the families, as they could’ve been in a different hotel,” explained the proprietor.
“I saw Balotelli and Cassano detached from the rest of the squad. It was obvious. Buffon, Pirlo and De Rossi were very likeable and nice with us.Buffon was the nicest.
“There was all the calm in the world here, but without that unity you aren’t going to win a World Cup.”
He also made extraordinary claims about Cassano’s famous short fuse.
“Cassano was out of control. The cleaning lady went up there to clean the room, which is necessary, and he shouted in her face. He’s not normal in the head.”

:facepalm2:
Can you link me to the article?

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
If Berrardi continues to shine, I would like to see him playing on top of the NT attack. Flanked by El-Sha and Rossi. I believe he will be much more dangerous on top rather than putting him on the flanks.

- - - Updated - - -

The No-Tav movement is born From Agnelli to Della Valle, the group against Tavecchio as President of FIGC would prefer Albertini - Updates from CDS

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Probs.

- - - Updated - - -

"Balotelli is not a champion, he is only a player who has the chances to become one," Prandelli said at his first media conference as Galatasaray coach.
"I had told Mario that if he wants to become the type of player he thinks he is, then he needs to come back to reality. If he came back down to Earth, then he could be an actual champion and not just a player who has the ability to be one."
Balotelli was Prandelli's lead striker in Brazil with the latter having also picked Ciro Immobile, Antonio Cassano, Alessio Cerci and Lorenzo Insigne as the forwards in his squad.
Prandelli left Fiorentina striker Rossi behind after claiming the 27-year-old was still not fit enough, after injuring the medial collateral ligament in his right knee in January.

Rossi played four games for Fiorentina in all competitions before the end of last season, scoring two goals, but was culled from Italy's preliminary squad when Prandelli made his final selection and the player took to Twitter to voice his frustration and dismiss claims he was unfit.
Prandelli claimed Rossi's reaction was unacceptable.
"Rossi is my biggest personal disappointment," the former Fiorentina coach said.
"His reaction to his exclusion after I had told him twice that he was not ready for the World Cup wasn't called for. I think one day he will tell the truth."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)