Azzurri Thread (23 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'm excited for May 31st and June 4th. We face off against the Rep. of Ireland and Luxembourg.

I assume those games will be a practice run for our WC campaign where we will see what formation Prandelli is planning on using.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Considering Rossi was healthy and fit enough to play the last few matches for Fiorentina, I assume he's a lock for the WC.

He'll be there.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Journalists creating drama to sell papers. He'll be there, and will probably start as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon/Darmian-Paletta-Bonucci-De Sciglio/Thiago Motta-Verratti, Marchisio/Montolivo/Rossi & Immobile (GDS predicted lineup against Ireland)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'm excited to see Darmian as a RB. Maggio and Abate have been pretty inconsistent there for Italy. I hope Paletta shows a strong performance again, he'll be very useful this tournament I'm predicting.

Also I think Montolivo will play in that trequartista spot, Verratti will sit deeper. Rossi and Immobile should be fun to watch. :xfinger:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm excited to see Darmian as a RB. Maggio and Abate have been pretty inconsistent there for Italy. I hope Paletta shows a strong performance again, he'll be very useful this tournament I'm predicting.

Also I think Montolivo will play in that trequartista spot, Verratti will sit deeper. Rossi and Immobile should be fun to watch. :xfinger:
Well of course, Prandelli needs to satisfy his fetish. But Rossi - Immobile up front :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)