Azzurri Thread (32 Viewers)

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Its in our nature to start slow... Watching England they look so damn medicore... We will tear holes in them. Costa Rica will be a walk in the park. Uruguay will be the real test to see if we can win the WC. I personally believe this Italy has everything to Win the WC. I underdog status suits us.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Its in our nature to start slow...
Our? I guess you're right, Barbados probably has the Island effect, even on their own players...

Watching England they look so damn medicore... We will tear holes in them. Costa Rica will be a walk in the park. Uruguay will be the real test to see if we can win the WC. I personally believe this Italy has everything to Win the WC. I underdog status suits us.
You heard it here first, Italy will win the World Cup. No doubt about it. Best team in the world.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
It's very difficult to ''pass'' Uruguay's midfield. They don't have that class players, but their midfielders like Arevalo, Gargano, Diego perez etc. are that we say ''Dogs''. Stamina, dirty game, runs.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
You don't choose where you are born but you can choose who to support.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I am from Barbados... You should visit sometime.
There's no problem with supporting them, I cheer for the Azzurri too, but I just find it weird to call them "we" or "us" if you're not Italian. It's not a club team.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Actually the current young english players that are all in form look like a very interesting bunch to follow this WC, if only Woy wasnt their coach, and maybe he played them in a 4-3-3 instead of 4-4-2. But even if they look bit unpolished technically compared to the other main NTs, likes of Sterling, Sturridge, Wilshere, Ox, Ross Barkley (this dude is the real deal), Lallana and such if used in the right mix would make for an interesting team. Woy does a decent job of building a solid defensive structure, but maybe this current crop could use a more adventurous coach, like the mofo coaching Pool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)