Axel Witsel - AM/CM - Zenit (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Witsel always wanted EPL and only EPL. Or madrid/barcelona, like all good belfaggets.
They dont give a $#@! about Witsel.

Teams that compete in the EL wanted him
- EPL faggets
- Serie a teams
- some random faggets

Team that competes in CL wanted him
- Juventus

Yeah mate, if i have made a total crap of my career and am beyond saving and i have to pick between those, $#@!ing hell i always wanted juve and only juve.
It's just waving you arms around like a mad man at this point. The Chelsea links are there and they'll certainly be in the CL coming september.

Which EPL team wanted Vidal or Pirlo or Khedira? EPL teams aren't exactly known for their amazing scouting of midfield talent; they basically love the Yaya Touré's of this world while Barca and Madrid are stacked with quality. Basically a non-argument anyway. We'll see how he fares.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Sure, links. I dont believe the media unless it has actual quotes that arent contested 5 minutes later.

Its 2016. You cant trust media
Which means we can't say for certain any team is following anyone which certainly makes it a non-arguement.

Cometh the Witsel, cometh the Afro :tuttosport:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Witsel always wanted EPL and only EPL. Or madrid/barcelona, like all good belfaggets.
They dont give a shit about Witsel.

Teams that compete in the EL wanted him
- EPL faggets
- Serie a teams
- some random faggets

Team that competes in CL wanted him
- Juventus

Yeah mate, if i have made a total crap of my career and am beyond saving and i have to pick between those, fucking hell i always wanted juve and only juve.
Personally I'd rather play elsewhere, just so I can have the honor and blessing of being loaned with option, then signed with 6 payment instalments by Beppe. I'd love to through that process, picture in front of J Hospital, nice picture with Beppe and pile of papers, mesh shirt picture, more pictures with Beppe :touched::tuttosport:

This what dreams are made of.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
In this crazy world where Oscar goes for 60m to China, where the same player moved to Russia for, what, 40 mill, Beppe will strike a deal for 6m and get a guy who can play UCL and in time of need - during ACN. Incredible deal.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets hope he delivers. He cant be worse than asamoah/nanes/khedira, so this will definitely be an upgrade...now lets see to which extend.

We need legs that run and tackle and pass. Thats all i ask.

OP
Xperd

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
  • Thread Starter #2,480
    Zenit are asking for €10m to sell Witsel in January. Everton & Shanghai SIPG are also interested in the midfielder. [Via @romeoagresti]

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)