Axel Witsel - AM/CM - Zenit (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I'm just glad we didn't do another Hernanes by taking Montolivo from Milan.

Witsel would've raised the competition in our midfield, but not so much the quality IMO.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I mean Witsel has to go back and act as a professional but do they really think he will care playing for them anymore.

He might as well start scoring own goals
I know. They just threw away the money and won't gain anything from it. Other than the fact we will now not deal with them again.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Beppe's fault. You just can't keep leaving a signing to the last minute every year.
That's my view as well.

Yep, Zenit acted like unprofessional assholes, but we need to learn to tie up these deals a lot earlier. We have a very poor track record on deadline day.

Oh well, hope all of our midfielders stay as fit as possible this season. And now Zenit will lose €18m and have an unhappy player on their books.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Insane way to do business by Zenit. Lol imagine coming to work when you just lost your company 20m?

But something too few of you are saying, incredibly embarrassing failure by us too, ridicolous for Marotta to leave it this late and fail completely. Completely exposed now with essentially Lemina and Pjanic being only reliable injury history wise midfielders we have.

I don't count Sturaro or Hernanes because they are crap for me.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)