Axel Witsel - AM/CM - Zenit (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'd love to blame Zenit here but we left it so late to go back in for Witsel. Would be like somebody coming and poaching Khedira from us with 24 hours to go and we have no replacement in sight.

Kinda disappointed we collected all the Pogba money and we half ass negotiated for midfielders we seemingly didn't really want all this time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
That's my view as well.

Yep, Zenit acted like unprofessional assholes, but we need to learn to tie up these deals a lot earlier. We have a very poor track record on deadline day.

Oh well, hope all of our midfielders stay as fit as possible this season. And now Zenit will lose €18m and have an unhappy player on their books.
it suits them!
playing the assholes role and lose 20m!! good good good.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I'd love to blame Zenit here but we left it so late to go back in for Witsel. Would be like somebody coming and poaching Khedira from us with 24 hours to go and we have no replacement in sight.

Kinda disappointed we collected all the Pogba money and we half ass negotiated for midfielders we seemingly didn't really want all this time.
WITSEL was in Turin since 10am waiting for Zenit ok. He also made meds so it's totally on Zenit if it didn't go trough

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Insane way to do business by Zenit. Lol imagine coming to work when you just lost your company 20m?

But something too few of you are saying, incredibly embarrassing failure by us too, ridicolous for Marotta to leave it this late and fail completely. Completely exposed now with essentially Lemina and Pjanic being only reliable injury history wise midfielders we have.

I don't count Sturaro or Hernanes because they are crap for me.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Yeah just beat me to it. For all the amazing work we done early we've ended up with a worrying midfield.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We sold Pogba 25 days ago correct? How utterly embarrassing to try to find midfielder to add for that whole time and come out blank?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
That's my view as well.

Yep, Zenit acted like unprofessional assholes, but we need to learn to tie up these deals a lot earlier. We have a very poor track record on deadline day.

Oh well, hope all of our midfielders stay as fit as possible this season. And now Zenit will lose €18m and have an unhappy player on their books.
Yep. We will be missing two mids during Afcon. Probably need someone in Jan. When is Afcon?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Our transfer guru jas a great deal to be blamed.Uou just can't allow to wait until the last minute in order to spare one penny.We will have to watch fucking Hernanes. :sergio:
Nevt year is a next year.Probably will end to some EPL club.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Insane way to do business by Zenit. Lol imagine coming to work when you just lost your company 20m?

But something too few of you are saying, incredibly embarrassing failure by us too, ridicolous for Marotta to leave it this late and fail completely. Completely exposed now with essentially Lemina and Pjanic being only reliable injury history wise midfielders we have.

I don't count Sturaro or Hernanes because they are crap for me.

I think some of you are overestimating the importance he put on this deal. If Witsel was a priority he wouldn't have left it this late. He was just a bonus.

Not to mention we signed Cuadrado today, which is probably more important anyway.

Imo this doesn't hurt us too much, just takes away another luxury. Zenith on the other hand destroyed money for no reason.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We are fucked. Throw the towel in on the season. It's over. We should just forfeit European football this year. Give it to Milan or something.

It's looking like guaranteed group stage exit in CL, then Rof16 loss to ManU in Europa with Pogba scoring winning goal and then dabbing in Gigi's face.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
We are fucked. Throw the towel in on the season. It's over. We should just forfeit European football this year. Give it to Milan or something.

It's looking like guaranteed group stage exit in CL, then Rof16 loss to ManU in Europa with Pogba scoring winning goal and then dabbing in Gigi's face.
Cmon now

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I think some of you are overestimating the importance he put on this deal. If Witsel was a priority he wouldn't have left it this late. He was just a bonus.

Not to mention we signed Cuadrado today, which is probably more important anyway.

Imo this doesn't hurt us too much, just takes away another luxury. Zenith on the other hand destroyed money for no reason.
Our midfield bench fills me with zero confidence, Cuadrado on the other hand plays either at wing back or on the wing. Neither a priority for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)