Axel Witsel - AM/CM - Zenit (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Blame Zenit for all you want what they did was cuntish but we'll withing their rights to. Marotta and Co waited and waited for a midfielder they needed for weeks, fumbling around they only have themselves to blame for failing to get that elusive midfielder. Coming to think of it I'd sooner have kept marrone or Pereyra now

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Mark's fault. This year, @Mark hit his record for failed deals in one mercato.

- - - Updated - - -

Even Higuain was a failed deal, because @Mark said it was impossibiru

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Blame Zenit for all you want what they did was cuntish but we'll withing their rights to. Marotta and Co waited and waited for a midfielder they needed for weeks, fumbling around they only have themselves to blame for failing to get that elusive midfielder. Coming to think of it I'd sooner have kept marrone or Pereyra now
Letting a player take a medical, to agree to a transfer in principle and then to back out at the last moment is not cool bro, whether Marotta is to blame or not.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We aren't doomed. We just need to hope that the players we have stay fit.
Yep. If our current midfielders weren't so injury prone, I wouldn't even care. But we can't rely on Khedira, Asamoah and a post-ACL op Marchisio to stay fit for a whole season. Lemina is good, but still a work in progress and Hernanes and Sturaro are crap.

Let's just hope our defence and attack pick up the slack for our midfield in tough times.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yep. If our current midfielders weren't so injury prone, I wouldn't even care. But we can't rely on Khedira, Asamoah and a post-ACL op Marchisio to stay fit for a whole season. Lemina is good, but still a work in progress and Hernanes and Sturaro are crap.

Let's just hope our defence and attack pick up the slack for our midfield in tough times.
:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)