Axel Witsel - AM/CM - Zenit (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Have you read about a clause that can make Witsel a freebie now if he uses article 17 or something? Don't think it will happen but want to know if it's possible.
Its serious taboo do dona deal like that but we should out of spite. The fucked up and Wisel has been left in an awful position. He should fight to get his contract terminated.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Letting a player take a medical, to agree to a transfer in principle and then to back out at the last moment is not cool bro, whether Marotta is to blame or not.
That's business, that still doesn't hide the fact we stupidly left it late, surely we can't have been naiive enough to think we were just gonna sign a key player of Zenits without allowing them time to find a replacement?

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
We are fucked. Throw the towel in on the season. It's over. We should just forfeit European football this year. Give it to Milan or something.

It's looking like guaranteed group stage exit in CL, then Rof16 loss to ManU in Europa with Pogba scoring winning goal and then dabbing in Gigi's face.
haha u had me going for a second there

but seriously regardless of this minor hiccup nothing in me can be moved to spit so much negativity on my team or this management...it happens..so what

ppl act like this juggernauth of a club is going to fall

so many permutations and combinations of scenarios can happen within a season with or without Witsel...negative or positive

useless to go on the tirades some are going on here

anyway...ive read Allegri has been training Pjaca heavily in the CM position recently who knows the kind of revelation he can be if he learns that position well

some ppl speak tripe and still wanna scream fino alla fine at the end

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Btw iirc a player can be play in CL with a new club even if he played for another club in Europa league. (as long as it is not the same competiton).
If so (if Juve would like) he cab be bought in January for peanuts.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
@Mark

Il retroscena: Witsel tra dispetti, bugie e depistaggi
Axel Witsel e la cronaca di un giorno, l’ultimo di mercato, che ha poi portato alla fumata nera Juve. Malgrado il ct belga lo avesse liberato, malgrado un epilogo felice e nell’aria – con i fatti. non troppe ore prima. Allo fine lo Zenit ha fatto quelli che di solito fanno i club russi. Hanno lasciato intuire che a loro l’operazione sarebbe andata bene, altrimenti avrebbero evitato a Witsel simile figuraccia, poi hanno cambiato le carte. Perché a loro, ricchi come sono, interessa poco o nulla buttare nella spazzatura una ventina di milioni sapendo che tra pochi mesi il centrocampista Witsel potrà andare via a zero. Certo, il paradosso di questa storia sarebbe il rinnovo: noi nulla esaudiamo, ma sarebbe davvero una barzelletta. Allo Zenit ha dato fastidio l’accordo, raccontatovi oltre un mese fa, a parametro tra Axel e la Juve: contratto da circa cinque milioni a stagione, una ricca commissione al papà che fa il manager. Soprattutto ha dato fastidio il fatto di essere rimasti con il cerino in mano malgrado offerte vicine ai 30 milioni come quella dell’Everton. Witsel voleva la serie A, voleva la Juve, ha detto no a tutti, lo Zenit è stato assalito da una rabbia assurda. Fatta anche di ripicche: secondo voi se davvero avessero voluto aspettare per il sostituto avrebbero liberato il centrocampista, oppure gli avrebbero detto “resta qui fino a quando non risolveremo?”. Vale la seconda, almeno secondo noi. E così soltanto un rinnovo, oggi da fantamercato, salverebbe lo Zenit. Perché Witsel, male che vada, abbraccerà la Juve a zero. Mentre i russi hanno sbattuto la porta in faccia a una ventina di milioni. Beati loro.

Foto: Times

Read more at http://www.alfredopedulla.com/retroscena-witsel-dispetti-bugie-depistaggi/#A82AsCWghK0LWs7K.99

What did he say?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
@Mark

Il retroscena: Witsel tra dispetti, bugie e depistaggi
Axel Witsel e la cronaca di un giorno, l’ultimo di mercato, che ha poi portato alla fumata nera Juve. Malgrado il ct belga lo avesse liberato, malgrado un epilogo felice e nell’aria – con i fatti. non troppe ore prima. Allo fine lo Zenit ha fatto quelli che di solito fanno i club russi. Hanno lasciato intuire che a loro l’operazione sarebbe andata bene, altrimenti avrebbero evitato a Witsel simile figuraccia, poi hanno cambiato le carte. Perché a loro, ricchi come sono, interessa poco o nulla buttare nella spazzatura una ventina di milioni sapendo che tra pochi mesi il centrocampista Witsel potrà andare via a zero. Certo, il paradosso di questa storia sarebbe il rinnovo: noi nulla esaudiamo, ma sarebbe davvero una barzelletta. Allo Zenit ha dato fastidio l’accordo, raccontatovi oltre un mese fa, a parametro tra Axel e la Juve: contratto da circa cinque milioni a stagione, una ricca commissione al papà che fa il manager. Soprattutto ha dato fastidio il fatto di essere rimasti con il cerino in mano malgrado offerte vicine ai 30 milioni come quella dell’Everton. Witsel voleva la serie A, voleva la Juve, ha detto no a tutti, lo Zenit è stato assalito da una rabbia assurda. Fatta anche di ripicche: secondo voi se davvero avessero voluto aspettare per il sostituto avrebbero liberato il centrocampista, oppure gli avrebbero detto “resta qui fino a quando non risolveremo?”. Vale la seconda, almeno secondo noi. E così soltanto un rinnovo, oggi da fantamercato, salverebbe lo Zenit. Perché Witsel, male che vada, abbraccerà la Juve a zero. Mentre i russi hanno sbattuto la porta in faccia a una ventina di milioni. Beati loro.

Foto: Times

Read more at http://www.alfredopedulla.com/retroscena-witsel-dispetti-bugie-depistaggi/#A82AsCWghK0LWs7K.99

What did he say?
basically he says Zenit don't care about losing 20m and that they weren't happy he said no to other clubs [like 30m from Everton and others] and that he had some sort of deal with us for when his contract would expire so they played us.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
basically he says Zenit don't care about losing 20m and that they weren't happy he said no to other clubs [like 30m from Everton and others] and that he had some sort of deal with us for when his contract would expire so they played us.
My interpretation of it, and my Italian isn't as good as it used to be, is that they would have rather made no money on him at all than have him go to the club that he wanted to go to. It sounds like they did this on whatever set of principles they adhere to

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
My interpretation of it, and my Italian isn't as good as it used to be, is that they would have rather made no money on him at all than have him go to the club that he wanted to go to. It sounds like they did this on whatever set of principles they adhere to
so they still told him to go to Turin, pass a medical and miss his game with the NT while knowing they wouldn't sell him to Juve. Nice set of principles dem Komrads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)