AutoBeauty of the Day (6 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I understand some people really want to standout for whatever reasons, but Mansory cars look like some 12 year old playing NFS designed them.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.coys.co.uk/auction.php?itemID=2463&auctionID=28

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
@Badmotorfinger;

:tuttosport: it looks a lot nicer than the old one.

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

7 speed manual :shocked:

xlarge.jpg

not crazy about the steering wheel tho

xlarge.jpg

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
well, they're gonna make a zr1 version of this too. it's an updated chassis, transmission, interior, etc.

but yeah, zr1's a beast. In a couple years, the used ones from the first generation should be hitting 50 thou. so tempting to take out a loan and get one. if i get a job...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't really like the styling of it tbh, looks like a cheap Ferrari (pretty much what it is). I don't think they should be trying to do that with a Corvette but whatever.

Ha, a ZR1 costs like $200k+ since they have to be imported (with high tax too) and then they've probably been converted to RHD. Heck, a 90s/early 2000s Viper still costs like 90-150k here.

I'll probably wanna get a nice boat before I get a proper nice car :p

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Once saw a ford GT40 in real

still my favorite oldtimer, beats shelby cobra and mustang for me

unless honda nsx also starts counting as oldtimer that is :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
mustangs/cobras don't even begin to compare to GT.

and @Badmotorfinger, i wouldn't say it looks like a cheap ferrari, just a more modern version of what it was. more streamlined and lighter. that's how car design evolves and the other corvette was becoming kinda stale with regards to competition. low price was its main selling point. now it has the looks to back up the performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)