Australian Open Anyone? (3 Viewers)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
Semi Final Results:

Roger Federer (SUI x2) bt Juan Carlos Ferrero (ESP x3) 6-4, 6-1, 6-4 :down: but :thumb: to federer

Marat Safin (RUS) bt Andre Agassi (USA x4) 7-6 (8/6), 7-6 (8/6), 5-7, 1-6, 6-3

Justine Henin-Hardenne (BEL x1) bt Fabiola Zuluaga (COL x32) 6-2, 6-2

Kim Clijsters (BEL x2) bt Patty Schnyder (SWI x22) 6-2, 7-6 (7/2)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
Semi Final Results:

Roger Federer (SUI x2) bt Juan Carlos Ferrero (ESP x3) 6-4, 6-1, 6-4 :down: but :thumb: to federer
Oh, I wish Ferrero would meet Marat Safin on final :down:

but that's okay, GOOOO SAFIN! :thumb:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
ferrero was strugling with his groin injury today :down: but federer was the better player....

i predict federer to win ;) sorry, i've got nothing against safin....but cant see any1 beating roger ATM, he's just sooo awesome! there's not one fault to his game......:thumb:

and henin-hardenne to bag another slam....but i really hope kim wud play her super best, so that finally she'll get her elusive grand slam :D

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++

Oh, I wish Ferrero would meet Marat Safin on final :down:

but that's okay, GOOOO SAFIN! :thumb:
yea......me too. but when juan carlos fall 0-2, i just knew that the game was over :down: there's no way he cud beat federer when down 0-2

go federer...! ;)

:D:D

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Third time lucky for Kim I hope, she's playing third final against Justine.

Safin probably have nothing to offer against Federer.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Actually, I think Safin has a decent chance. It should be a very interesting match. Ferrero was just terrible, he didn't have much of a chance because of his injury. I feel sorry for him.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
oh, when's the final ?
women's final was today ;).....men's final is tomorrow

:down: i wished my prediction was wrong. i dont like justine's attitude during the 8th game of the 2nd set....kim's ball was clearly in and the linesman called it correct, but justine sed it was out....it surely influenced the chair umpire :fero: if it wasnt for that, kim wud have won that game....and God knows what the outcome wud be if the set was tied 4-4. damn.....:fero:

but....it wasnt to say that justine didnt deserve it, she played well. but hats off to kim, she faught all the way.....but it wasnt good enuff to win. next time kim...next time.....:thumb:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I wanted H-H to win it, and she did a good job, she made all her passes and stuff pretty fast so Clijsters wouldnt have time to think. I cant wait for the mens final!! go Safin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)