Australian Open Anyone? (2 Viewers)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
yea federer! :extatic:

i was cheering for the Federer Express ;) the whole time.....when Federer broke Safin's serve in the 2nd set...and safin just looked really upset....i found myself saying "Come on Safin!" :p

not a gr8 match for Safin, he cud have done better...was clearly upset with himself. credits to him for still keeping it cool :thumb:
hats off to FedEX :cool:......no one can beat him ATM:D

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
Other Finals

Women's Doubles

Virginia Ruano Pascual (ESP x1)/ Paola Suarez (ARG x1) bt Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS x4)/ Elena Likhovtseva (RUS x4) 6-4, 6-3

Men's Doubles

Michael Llodra (FRA x5)/ Fabrice Santoro (FRA x5) bt Bob Bryan (USA x1)/ Michael Bryan (USA x1) 7-6, 6-3

Mixed Doubles

Nenad Zimonjic (SER)/ Elena Bovina (RUS) bt Leander Paes (IND x4)/ Martina Navratilova (USA x4) 6-1, 7-6

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
safin did too many errors, he just couldnt keep it with federer. glad he is back though and im looking forward to wimbledon and roland garros where hopefully he'll reach the finals too. the match in the first set was good but second and third sets sucked, safin was so mad!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Roger reminds me of Borg. Anyone here agrees?
borg...? sorry baggio, i dont remember him play....either i was too young ;) or wasnt really interested in tennis until a guy named sampras stepped on the courts :p

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #72
    oh, I wanted henin hardenne to win, but I was a bit upset with the wrong call on Clijster's ball, bad decision, it could have changed the match totally ...

Too bad, Kim.

I wanted Safin to win (simply because he's cuter, the ones that I wanted in the finals are all out) but I guess Federer deserved it. Safin looked tired

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)