Australia vs Uruguay - The rematch (2 Viewers)

Feb 27, 2005
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
agreed , lets see what they can do , with hiddinik , i think they can go maybe to the next round
LOL, hold up, if we make the second round, that would be huge. but it depends on the group you get i guess, anything is possible. Knowing our luck we will probably pull a group of Brasil, Italy and Argentina.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I'm still dumbfounded as to why Recoba was taken out, sure he was poor in the second half but he singlehandedly created a hatful of chances from set pieces in the first. With Zalayeta coming on having Recoba was key to providing the service needed; also he'd surely have taken a penalty in the shootout.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by italian_stylez ] ++

LOL, hold up, if we make the second round, that would be huge. but it depends on the group you get i guess, anything is possible. Knowing our luck we will probably pull a group of Brasil, Italy and Argentina.
he went with korea to the next stage , he can do the same here

Aug 1, 2003
uruguay looked terribly tired throughout the whole match, though they gave it a fair go during extra time. horrible first penalty, zala had the idea right, but it was too soft. im generally quite depressed uruguay didnt make it.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
m_elayyan said:
he went with korea to the next stage , he can do the same here
It's completely different now; he's only had a couple of months to prepare (of which a couple of weeks with the group together in total). That won't have increased much barring some friendlies when the tournament kicks off.

He had two full years with the Korean players; who all played in Korea at the time and the clubs were more than willing to give them up to the NT. It was basically a club-outfit with the frequency they trained and played together.

There's a huge gap between the two situations.

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
:LOL: dude how much better can it get for Australian/Italian Juventini... this has got to be the peak for me. I really hope Italy and Australia face each other in the world cup, but can u imagine if its the final... either way we win :weee:

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
italian_stylez said:
Lol yeh we know, but we can dream. I just hope Australia dont play Italy, then im completely stuffed. Ill just have to sit there and be quite, lol.
Na man! ud be the loudest guy in the stadium!
when's the last time italy played australia anyways?

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
last time italy v australia was the Olympics at MCG i was there supporting Italy lol..Pirlo scored the winner is was a great game... and wonderful atomospere..Just imagine wen Australia play greece in friendly ill b there what a crowd 90,000 oh unbelieveble!! cant wait...:weee:

Feb 27, 2005
Alfio_87 said:
last time italy v australia was the Olympics at MCG i was there supporting Italy lol..Pirlo scored the winner is was a great game... and wonderful atomospere..Just imagine wen Australia play greece in friendly ill b there what a crowd 90,000 oh unbelieveble!! cant wait...:weee:
Yeh i remember watching this game on TV with my whole family, and they were all going for Australia, they were all going for the country we migrated too, i was going for italy just to piss everyone off, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)