Aurélien Tchouaméni - CM/DM - Monaco (2 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Tchouameni, Pogba, Van de Beek.. there are so many good midfielders available next year that I'm sure we're getting a good one.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He's not coming to Juventus anytime soon. Maybe as a free when he's 29.

Close bred.
This we were priced out the second he started in that final.

- - - Updated - - -

sometimes the talent is there but the juve jersey is way too heavy (berna is the prime example).

inb4 my fellow bernatar holders ask me to explain myself :snoop:
explain yourself you pos:sarrismo:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
As a youngster, Tchouaméni was used as a playmaker or a forward, but he has become such an influential figure from deep for Monaco that, despite his tender years, he is currently vice-captain for the club. Niko Kovac’s decision to use him in the centre of midfield has had a positive impact for Monaco, who finished third in Ligue 1 last season. Tchouaméni was their standout player, winning the Ligue 1 young player of the year award and making it into the Ligue 1 team of the season.

Tchouaméni is not easily pigeonholed into one specific role. He is comfortable in a midfield two or three, and he can play as a holding midfielder or a box-to-box player. This versatility affords Kovac and Deschamps greater tactical flexibility, depending on the opposition or how the game is panning out. For example, Tchouaméni made his full France debut as the deepest midfielder in a 4-3-3 against Ukraine, yet put in another solid showing alongside Pogba in a 3-4-1-2 against Spain on Sunday.

https://amp.theguardian.com/footbal...relien-tchouameni-exciting-rise-monaco-france

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus, in view of the January market, have started to warm up their engines. Target: a midfielder. Under the banner of “sustainability” and, above all, with the need to move on at least one midfielder (Ramsey at the top of the list).(Romeo Agresti)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)