Aurélien Tchouaméni - CM/DM - Monaco (2 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I've sen very little on him but I like the kid already. Strong and good defensively, very tidy on the ball. Looks like an almost complete package midfielder, Max loves that kind.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
careful :tuttosport: after the last couple of league and nt games. too bad half of the oil clubs seem to be after him. forza bini

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep agree no brainer between the 2
Be honest, have you seen this kid play even 5 minutes?

This goes out to anyone else who will get overly excited just because others are or based on reputation. With DanielZ we know he has Woody Allen like addiction to youth so he gets a pass

I rate the kid (he is better then Camavinga but less hyped), and its exactly kind of signing we should make. But I much rather have Pogba on all relevant factors except their huge salary difference. He is just guranteed top quality upgrade in multiple facets for our midfield. And the B2B we need. Neither this kid or Loca are attacking CMs or B2B types. More all around holding mids.

I dont get hung up on potential or age. We don't really have desperate need for more youth in our midifeld, just pure quality. Because because the Ramsey who is months away from leaving, the oldest is Rabiot who is 25.

Only section we need to get younger is the defence. Their average age is like 31/32 back there.

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If you gave me an option of Pogba or Tchouameni I’m taking B. He fits better with Loca and (eventually) Rovella and his age makes him a better fit with the rest of the project. Nevermind the wage gap.
What's your midfield for next season?
Ramsey and Mckennie should leave, and if Rovella and Tchouameni/Pogba come, then we need to sell more if you want Fagioli/Ranocchia back. And that's only the young ones, if you want another established player then even more sales (I'd sell Rabiot and Arthur too, but it's unlikely we sell so much). To me it looks like we won't be doing a lot in midfield but I hope I'm wrong.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
If we get one of Tchouameni/Pogba, and Rovella comes back I am fine with staying put especially if Arthur improves under Allegri, but ideally I would sell Rabiot too and try for another midfielder and loan out Ranocchia and Fagiolo to Serie A teams.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
What's your midfield for next season?
Ramsey and Mckennie should leave, and if Rovella and Tchouameni/Pogba come, then we need to sell more if you want Fagioli/Ranocchia back. And that's only the young ones, if you want another established player then even more sales (I'd sell Rabiot and Arthur too, but it's unlikely we sell so much). To me it looks like we won't be doing a lot in midfield but I hope I'm wrong.
out: Rabiot, McKennie, Ramsey

in: Tchouameni, Rovella, Fagioli

I think Ranocchia is behind Fagioli development wise, so he should probably get loaned out again to a serie A side next season.

LCM: Loca, Arthur
CM: Rovella, Fagioli
RCM: Tchouameni, Bentancur

can alternate between a three man mid and a double pivot with Loca and Tchouameni

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

I think Ranocchia is behind Fagioli development wise, so he should probably get loaned out again to a serie A side next season.

Honestly speaking I can't imagine Fagioli returning next season, not that I've really followed him this season unless he has a truly break out season alla Veratti did with Pescara in Serie B

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

can alternate between a three man mid and a double pivot with Loca and Tchouameni
Do you think we are going with so little "experience"? Unless Arthur shows a great level of play and consistency, and can stay fit long, that looks "thin" on paper. Atleast compared to what we are used to.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Do you think we are going with so little "experience"? Unless Arthur shows a great level of play and consistency, and can stay fit long, that looks "thin" on paper. Atleast compared to what we are used to.
who knows, but they are actively trying to get younger so it would fall in line. It’s why I don’t really buy links to anyone hovering around 30. They’re building a new cycle, so guys like Tchouameni and Vlahovic make sense. Let em all grow together. Not much different than when Pogba and Vidal broke out together.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
who knows, but they are actively trying to get younger so it would fall in line. It’s why I don’t really buy links to anyone hovering around 30. They’re building a new cycle, so guys like Tchouameni and Vlahovic make sense. Let em all grow together. Not much different than when Pogba and Vidal broke out together.
Agree and I'd like to see it happen, I just think it will happen slower, like if we get Rovella now, we won't get Fagioli too, but rather a year later. Then Ranocchia if he's good. Also, it seems Allegri rates Rabiot, so maybe he remains and that's another less spot for these young guys. It's early and hard to predict tho so let's see, hopefully you're right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)