Aurélien Tchouaméni - CM/DM - Monaco (2 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Juventus, in view of the January market, have started to warm up their engines. Target: a midfielder. Under the banner of “sustainability” and, above all, with the need to move on at least one midfielder (Ramsey at the top of the list).(Romeo Agresti)
it'd probably be easier to dump one of Rabiot/McKennie. If you get Tchouameni (or another b2b/DM type) you really don't need them anymore.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
it'd probably be easier to dump one of Rabiot/McKennie. If you get Tchouameni (or another b2b/DM type) you really don't need them anymore.
Isn't Tchouameni more of a double pivot or regista though? Should get rid of both Mckennie and Ramsey, Weston could go on loan though

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
It is more likely that we get Zakaria in January though I hope we call back Rovella rather than having mckennie and Ramsey
I agree about Rovella, but idk, the smoke around Tchouameni is pretty heavy and has been for awhile, despite interest from other clubs. The Zakaria links really only popped up recently. We'll see

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Rovella should stay at Genoa until the end of the season IMO. He's looked very good so far so I could understand why it would be tempting to bring him back asap but he's got a perfect setup in Genoa to grow. A full year as a starter here shouldn't be underestimated in terms of growth and experience that he will have/gain.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I've been watching his Ligue 1 matches from this season. Pogba's an obvious comparison. He plays in Pogba's old position, his movement in that position is pretty similar, similar athletically, similar build, he's very well rounded but probably less flashy and more defensive oriented. He's a world class tackler - super technique, doesn't hesitate, usually recovers the ball for himself. He can make successful tackles where a lot of other players would botch it somehow. His potential to match his tackling at everything else is there though. One of his best games was against Bordeaux if you can find it the whole thing it's worth a watch if you want a good idea of what he can do.

Highlights are here though.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He plays on the left of a 2 man midfield next to Fofana. Often the deepest mid and not going forward a lot. 2nd half just begun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)