Attack or Afraid (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Why bring politics into it why not compare with a boxer or someone in the entertainment field, i wonder how many jews, hungarians, czechs, polish ppl will agree with you.

To avoid controversy liken your similies or metaphors to non controversial subjects

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
Because there is no one else like Hitler. Hitler was his own person, and his style is unlike anyone else's.

Secondly, how dare you accuse me of being insensitive to what Hitler did? My Grandfather died in a workcamp in Poland in 1944. Hitler didn't just target Polish, Jews, Hungarians, Czechs, and Gypsies, he targeted my religion too. And I am still open-minded enough to see him for what he really was, and not be suckered by all of the propaganda out there nowadays.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Exactly my point i did not say you were insensitive i said Malayou should liken his similies or metaphors to non controversial issues

Where did i accuse you of anything, thats why the signature is controversial

Jul 12, 2002
You said that you wondered how many jews, czachs hungarians, or polish people would agree with me, and I said the signature should stay, and my family and religion were just as persicuted by Hitler as anyone.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Alright gentlemen... I'm sure one could have a very civilized and intellectual discussion on the topic but we've decided to cut those out as potential problem threads. So I'm afraid this is it for the topic.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Alright gentlemen... I'm sure one could have a very civilized and intellectual discussion on the topic but we've decided to cut those out as potential problem threads. So I'm afraid this is it for the topic.
i knew he was gonna say that...

OP

malayou

Jul 26, 2002
  • Thread Starter #68
    Hello guys ,
    I prefer not to talk about Hitler here ...
    I think my signature here is subjective ...
    you don't have to feel offended ...
    Hitler killed a lot people from my religion too ...
    so ....
    Let the ball do the talking ...

I Wish Hitler is Alive ... so that ....... | Attack till We Die ...

OP

malayou

Jul 26, 2002
  • Thread Starter #71
    Mr Lippi ...
    DI Vaio already here...
    3 men upfront is the best option for Juve to play ....

Trezeguet

Del Piero Di Vaio

Pessotto Davids Nedved Zambrotta

Iuliano Montero Thuram

Buffon

:- Del Piero and Di Vaio may freely roaming forward and backward.

I Wish Hitler is Alive ... so that ....... | Attack till We Die ...

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    WHAT ABOUT SALAS??? Why are we all ignoring salas???? Is there something I should know about him?? Has he died? Is he injured too? Is he kidnapped and held for ransom by a terrorist organisation??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)