Attack or Afraid (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++

my god! we've already discussed this havent we??

well imo for one we have to pic what style of attacking we want

1. wingers
2. wingbacks
3. central attacking midfield
4. just plain random bombardment by mids and defenders
5. a combination of two or more of the aforementioned- requires versatility.

so which one would we prefer??
I'll take #5, sounds like the Dutch NT to me. It would rip Serie A apart.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
I like Clarence Seedorf, but he has no place at Juve. He is too old and expencive to be a good acquisition. He isn't even an international anymore.
I thought seedorf was 26:confused:

OP

malayou

Jul 26, 2002
  • Thread Starter #45
    The Policy
    What do you guys think about the Juve transfer policy this season?
    Personally, I think Juve made the right decision by buying cheap but decent quality players.
    Other great teams outside from Italy uses local players or just the youth players and succeded. From there great players were produced.
    But the only thing that worries me is that Juve prefer to buy defender rather than offensive player if they got money to spend.

I Wish Hitler is Alive ... so that ....... | Attack till We Die ...

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by malayou ] ++
    The Policy
    What do you guys think about the Juve transfer policy this season?
    Personally, I think Juve made the right decision by buying cheap but decent quality players.
    Other great teams outside from Italy uses local players or just the youth players and succeded. From there great players were produced.
    But the only thing that worries me is that Juve prefer to buy defender rather than offensive player if they got money to spend.
    No need to post the same thing more than once ;)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

I'll take #5, sounds like the Dutch NT to me. It would rip Serie A apart.
    Yeah!!! We saw chievo and their wingers do their part last season. Imagine being versatile enough to use wingers if a central attacking midfielder isnt effective against the opposition. or vice versa.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
    Yeah!!! We saw chievo and their wingers do their part last season. Imagine being versatile enough to use wingers if a central attacking midfielder isnt effective against the opposition. or vice versa.
    I know, that would be great, now we have niether.

OP

malayou

Jul 26, 2002
  • Thread Starter #51
    Hitler was an attacking guy ...
    Ha ha ...
    Although he did a of lot bad things ...

I Wish Hitler is Alive ... so that ....... | Attack till We Die ...

Codino

The Rival
    Jul 21, 2002
    come on man Lighten up!!
    hes not talkin about how he killed (we all hate him for that)
    he is saying he always attacked!

but i can see why u reacted like tat

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    I am not talking from a personal point of view but there are people here which that name still instils a lotta passion and anger and i think such comments should be made privately not in a forum where someone will really take offence

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    are you all sure we should install a new attacking system into the team along with new players?i mean,by doing so we can't be sure it won't backfire for a season or two.for me gradual change,improvement and addition would be the direction to go.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Well i prefer attacking football to any other but is should be done with creative players not with players who just like to run about and not to the detriment of the whole team

Jul 12, 2002
    Ohh, come on now. You guys are getting on Malayou's back because he admire's hitler's attacking style?!!

That is plain ridiculous, he is not saying anything about killing people, he's just saying that attacking and being aggressive is better than being passive.

You would all have a different point of view, were the outcome of the war different. There are a lot of bad things that have been done. President Franklin Delanor Roosevelt interned millions of Japanese-American citizens during WWII, yet no one would be offended if I commented on his excellent writing style. It is the same thing, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)