Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
According to Sky, Juventus are interested in Joao Moutinho. The injury of Asamoah may have changed their strategies for January.

If the interest in Moutinho is real,then one or both of Asamoah and Hernanes may be gone by June.

There's already a midfield overload in the team right now.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You said "the most credible newssource in italy". Thats hilarious, there is none. There only are sources wich make up slightly less shit then others like "la stampa" or "sky italia".
People called "di marzio" the reliable source. He wrongly predicted every major transfer for us this summer. Same with Sky.

Sky doesnt know what our transfer strategy is. This is always the same bullshit. They know absolutely nothing. They dont have a spy or inside guy at juventus. They just see where marotta or paratici goes sometimes and try to figure out why. Mourinho ? Recycling crap from a month or two ago.

"it it bs because i dont like it?" No, i actually like Moutinho and think he's a great player and good asset for the juventus bench. What i dont like is people taking this obvious bs for truth.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
According to Sky, Juventus are interested in Joao Moutinho. The injury of Asamoah may have changed their strategies for January.

If the interest in Moutinho is real,then one or both of Asamoah and Hernanes may be gone by June.

There's already a midfield overload in the team right now.
Makes sense.

I also can't see Lemina staying here.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Hernanes and Lemina should leave. Moutinho would be a great transfer. Finally someone to rotate with marchisio reliably.

Asa should stay. He is a very good CM and LWB. He just needs to sort his injuries. Pogba - Marchisio - Khedira with Asamoah, Moutinho and Sturaro as reliable subs. That would be a complete midfield.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
w're serious about signing and developing youth for the future i doubt we see expensive players like Gundogan

we also need to dynamic alternative that fits into 4 3 3 and a good RW like Berardi
Yeah we sign lots of youth prospects every market but that doesn't mean we're not prepared to spend big on experienced players. None of those four players will be sure starters at Juve next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)